Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need tune help

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need tune help

hey does anyone out htere have a tune to help me...

i got an 04 ls6 cam
ported and polished heads
stock block
fast 90 w/ bbk throttle body
stock injectors
longtubes / straight pipes
4:11
moser 9 inch
m6

i just changed the oh-2's car was loading up on fuel bad.. normal idle 750 when loading up the car is barely above 500 struggles to stay running and will shut off sometimes from too much fuel.. sounds like i have a magic stick.. seems to be running better now with the new 02's but still throws a bank 1 lean code

i filled my tank pegged full drove it for 100 miles on the highway doing 70 (1850 RPM) and i was at half a tank.. something is wrong the car keeps bucking from all the fuel.. and if you go for a rip it just doesnt feel as fast like its chokin on fuel.. also when you are done rippin and you want to cruise afterwards the car keeps dumping a ton of fuel and turns drivability into a bitch.. the car its sarting to become a hastle to drive with how bad it bucks..

the tune i have on the car was never right for some reason the car always bucked.. and i have a STOCK GM CAM can someone help me.. i have hp tuners.. but am new to it and am having a buddy help out.. we went for a cruise and my o2's never left lean and the "fuel advance" was at 55% just cruisin

Last edited by stange567; 04-04-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NO ONE?!?!? has a tune?? similar?? after i put the o2's in the car started to throw 1-4 upshift code and mass air flow low voltage