Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome to last month.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 12:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Welcome to last month.

I know this is probably a welcome to last month thread, I haven't really been thinking about buying too much for my car lately, its girlfriend buying season right now (birthday, anniversary, christmas, valentines day )

I'll start shopping for the car on Feb 15th.

Anyway enough of me, what my question is WTF happened with TCS?

I have always been interested in either a TCS or Vig....but it seems that something went terribly wrong with TCS according to the post stickied above, i read some of it, but was just wondering what exactly happened.

It seemed that he *started* making bad converters and just dropped the business and took everyone's money?

I assume he once made good converters because his product was the hottest thing just a few months ago, were there actually good expierences with the TCS converter or was it just a bunch of BS?

Sorry for taking up board space, I am just curious to what really happened.

Thanks
Old 10-24-2003, 02:33 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Feel free to ask, we try to keep stuff out in the open on here.

They actually made good converters, but my sense is that there was inner conflict at their company, perhaps regarding how much they were charging per converter. Derek was known for offering great deals and restalls as well. In the end Derek left and his father and sister appear to have shut the doors.

About ten folks had posted that they were waiting for converters, transmissions, or refunds, and I suggested to all of them to dispute their transactions with Payplan and their credit card companies. One guy did post recently that he had gotten his transmission back like a few days ago.

PSJ