Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

reraly need help, have tire and rim issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question reraly need help, have tire and rim issue

newbie will o6 vette rims fit on my 1994 firebird just got them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, everyone, have a few questions?

Ok, I was real lucky and scored a full set of new 2006 vette rims with good rubber for 325 bucks for all 4. they are like new and still a few summer seasones of rubber left. [not copies real vette rims]

the fronts are 18x8.5 with goodyear runflats 245/35/18 and I think the offset is 56

the backs are 19x10 with goodyear runflats 285/30/19 and I think the offset is 79

Now for the problem I want to put them on my 1994 firebird. The bird has not been lowered, and has not had any other mods just super clean.

The guy I bought them off said they should bolt right up and have no rubbing.

I have done some serarching on this site and others, from what I understand the fronts should bolt right on and have no issues, however my consern is the back rims and tires. I was hopeing that with a 1/4 inch spacer and a couple of hits in the right spot with a bfh would do the job, but I do not know.

I would realy like some ideas and info to explain if i am on the right track, or if I will have to do more then what I was hoping for.

thanks for the help guys,
andrew

Come on guys, someone must have some ideas or info that should help me

Last edited by happybuyer1; 04-07-2009 at 05:11 PM.