Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TNT Experts Inside.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking TNT Experts Inside.

I just ordered my TNT F1 kit. My car is cammed with full bolt-ons. I also purchased an MSD window switch. What other items would you reccomend me purchasing to try and help make my kit safer. I will only be spray'n 75 to 100 shot until I upgrade my fuel system. Also whats the difference between the tnt standard purge and pro purge; and which one would be better to get the 4an or the 6an. I have on more question and I'll leave you guys alone, is there any threads or articles that tell you how to install the window switch on 99 Camaro. Thanks in advance your info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jessie.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:25 AM
Teching In

The only other "safety" you would need would be a fuel pressure safety switch. With the F-1 kit the standard purge is enough to get the air out of the line. I have a the 4AN purge and it works great. The window switch wires in fairly easy as the schematic on your instructions will show you. I don't have a set in front of me or I would go into more detail. Ona 99 model car I am not sure of the color wire to use for your tach lead but if you go to installuniversity.com and look uner the harlan shift light article it will show and tell you.

Have a good day.
Robert

I went ahead and looked this up to be sure. If you pop off the grey cover on your lower ECM look for the #10 pin, it should be a white wire. This is your tach lead.

Last edited by Birdy; 10-27-2003 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:29 AM
On The Tree

Hey thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and order a fuel pressure safety switch. I've already installed a shift light using the install university article so the window switch should be pretty easy. Thanks again for the info.
Jessie