Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

interchangeable parts,V-9 supercharger?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default interchangeable parts,V-9 supercharger?

Ive always been a nitious guy so i dont know alot about this stuff.Im about to buy a used V-9 by vortech, but its only coming with the head unit,bracket belt and pulley i think,so my question is do i have to use their aftercooler or can i go with like prochargers dual intercooler set up that replaces the air lid on a 00 ls1 camaro?Any advice would help,and if anyone is using the V-9 what numbers are you making? THANKS!!
Old 04-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

no one?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off if you dont know what it is coming with dont buy it. too many shady deals going on these days.

to your original question yes, the blower does not know what intercooler it is blowing through. a front mount air to air is the best intercooler for a street car IMO.

there are numerous vortech cars on here making sick numbers. a great performing blower and reliable as well.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nuckifuts
First off if you dont know what it is coming with dont buy it. too many shady deals going on these days.

to your original question yes, the blower does not know what intercooler it is blowing through. a front mount air to air is the best intercooler for a street car IMO.

there are numerous vortech cars on here making sick numbers. a great performing blower and reliable as well.
Ok thanks,do you know much about the V-9,as in is there a limit to the power i can reach?
Old 06-21-2009, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doesnt look like anyone likes you or something....But I am willing to bet that v9 with your spray is enough to blow the rods out the side of your stock block, lol.