Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone review my Wiring Diagram and plan...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone review my Wiring Diagram and plan...

I am going to be installing my system in the next few days, and would like someone to review my wiring diagram. I have a 04 GTO 6 speed.

I was unable to find something identical to my setup, so I took something close and modified it a bit.

I will be running the following.

Nitro dave dry kit w/ halo bar
Fuel pressure safety switch
Nitrous outlet window switch w/ tps
IAT tricker box mod (read below)
GTO Switch Panel
Bottle opener
Bottle heater

Here is the diagram I came up with.

I have removed a few things, and added on the fpss and iat tricker box. Those are the main items I am concerned with.

Now, about the IAT tricker mod. The guy who is tuning the car on the dyno said he could make a box that when activated, will basically make the iat tell the ecu that the intake air temp is say 200 deg. Then he will go into the tables for 200 deg and modify the timing and a/f ratios as needed. I plan to use the first gear lockout at the track, which is why I have the main power for this box coming off of the solenoid. This way, it will not be adjusting the air and the fuel, and timing when I am not spraying in first gear.

At this time I do not plan to purge. I may add that on at a later date.

Also, I would like to mount all of my relays in a centralized location under the dash, then run wires to the solenoid, and the heater. Does anyone see a problem with this?

Where is everyone tapping their main power from under the dash, and what is a good ground point?

Where is everyone running their lines/ wires through the firewall?

I plan to splice into the tps and rpm signal in the drivers kick panel.

Thanks for your help.