Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

My pet monster!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My pet monster!

I really dig this clutch, it was a snap to put in ( by myself) ,it was easy as hell to bleed, the drivability is great (it gets tricky at slow speeds due to the cam and im still used to the ls7 clutch) no chatter ,my only issue ,which really isn't an issue ,is the slightly harder pedal ,other than that its gravy. cant wait until after the break in period is over.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ODAWG
I really dig this clutch, it was a snap to put in ( by myself) ,it was easy as hell to bleed, the drivability is great (it gets tricky at slow speeds due to the cam and im still used to the ls7 clutch) no chatter ,my only issue ,which really isn't an issue ,is the slightly harder pedal ,other than that its gravy. cant wait until after the break in period is over.

Glad you are liking it. After much **** talking from me and bragging about the Monster, I am right around teh corner from putting it to use!!! Doing a 25-5 Chassis, and motor has been @ machine shop, and waiting on parts and crap, just been one big delay after another. I have a 96 GT that I am doing a motor on for a customer, and once I wrap that up, can get back on my ride, and get this thing back on teh street and give that Monster hell!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the review man, glad you like it!

Let me know how much you like it after the break in!