What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Considering selling my WS.6......

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Considering selling my WS.6......

Wondering what a good asking price is, if you could help me out that would be great.

1999 T/A WS.6 A4 with T-tops.
150,000 miles, car runs and drives excellent. I am the third owner. Car has been well maintained, have all records of maintenence. Oil changed every 3000 miles. Transmission has just been serviced. It does however have an oil leak at the back of the engine. Valve cover gaskets? Rear main? Car has new tires on it BFgoodrich Comp T/a's 275/40/17 all the way around.

The car has been repainted the origional color (black), wet sanded, and buffed. Car looks amazing, however it does have a few rock chips in the paint. There is also a couple small blemishes in the top of the spoiler, hardly noticable.
Tinted windows. Interior is CLEAN. Power leather seats, cruise, power windows, power locks, Cd changer, heat and a/c work excellent. T-tops dont leak. The only thing the interior has issues with is a slow passenger window, and has a one crack on each door panel.

Has a welded in flowmaster, k and n air filter.
Now I could sell it with these next mods, or put it back to stock. Opinions on this????????
!AIR, !EGR, !PVC (breather setup)
SLP lid, smooth bellows, Tbody byspass

Anyway, let me know what you think. Sorry if this was a long post.

Quick Reply: Considering selling my WS.6......