Sponsored by:

Maximizer of NX for the turbocharged 800 hp Euro BMW M3

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 05:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Maximizer of NX for the turbocharged 800 hp Euro BMW M3

Hi to everyone,

I am new to the forum. I own a Euro version BMW M3. It is turbocharged and I am considering adding a NX kit direct port. The car is a 6 cylinder in line. Very similar to the Toyota Supra. I live in Istanbul / TURKEY.

We turbocharged the engine and got 800 hp. We broke the engine and went down to 700 hp. Now installing stronger forged pistons and a better fuel system. Lowering compression ratio. Reproducing and redesigning the exhaust manifold for the turbocharger. We will increase boost and try to go up to 850 hp. I hope to get that figure. As an ameteur we estblished a tuning company www.da-motorsport.com. We only modify 2 cars a year, cause my own job is poultry.

I have been thinking on adding a NX direct port system. After reading LS1TECH forums I saw how happy many of you are with n2o systems. A friend of mine in Turkey also had a C5 and used a 200 TNT shot. I saw his beast on the highway. Great accelaration. I wanna taste the juice.

Now I am searching the web for the NX MAXIMIZER's details but cannot get much info. Is there anyone who used it before? How does it work? Pros and cons?

Best regards

MERT
Old 10-28-2003, 05:56 AM
11 Second Club

i think the fred is the same thing, you can find the details on http://www.noswizard.com/

it works pretty good on my car if i can just find the sweet spot where im not killing the tires.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:40 AM
Teching In

Evil,

Thanks but the NX Maximizer has more features than that British company.

Mert
Old 10-28-2003, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

is it the same one with the 4 buttons on it??

if so, highpower made them for nx, or at least thats what they told me.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

NX stopped selling the one with 4 buttons because there were a lot of copies floating around. The newest version uses a PDA to make adjustament to the system. Below is a link that has some great info on the new system. Its pretty impressive.Thanks

www.fjoracing.com/nx_downloads/NX_Maximizer.chm