What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

'02 WS6 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '02 WS6 6 speed

Hey everyone. My name is Bill and I live in Minnesota. Yeah, yeah, I know this is my first post, but i'm looking for ideas as to what to ask for my car.

It's an '02 WS6 6 speed. It's silver with all options. It has 14xxx miles on it. We bought it new, and hardly drive it(obviously). It has a few minor mods. It has an air lid, K&N filter, Flowmaster cat back, Eibach Sportline springs, and tinted windows. I have all the original parts for the car, including the full, uncut exhaust. I also have the original window sticker as well as the line ticket from when it was built.

Engine is untouched. I run Mobil 1 oil in it. Car has never seen salt and seldom seen rain. It still has the plastic on the carpet in the rear seat area.

The paint is excellent, as is the interior. Owned by non-smokers. Has clear title.

We are going to get it from storage this Thursday, and I will be putting it up for sale shortly after.

What is a good, fair price to ask? I'm not going to give it away. I'll keep it if needed.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

gorgeous car. if you don't want to give it away then why not just keep it? I would.

low milage is very critical for high asking prices on these cars, and you certainly have it. it all depends what kind of fish you are trying to snag. You could sit on it for a while and wait to catch someone willing to pay more than 28k+, or you could dip it to 23-24k and see what happens. my .02s'.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

I say no less than 20k.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It all depends on how fast you want to sell it I'd say....

Here's what KBB says: http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=

I think you can get more than $13,700............but I doubt you'll get $20 K, just my opinion in this market....

Good luck! Beautiful car!
Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00firebird
gorgeous car. if you don't want to give it away then why not just keep it? I would.

low milage is very critical for high asking prices on these cars, and you certainly have it. it all depends what kind of fish you are trying to snag. You could sit on it for a while and wait to catch someone willing to pay more than 28k+, or you could dip it to 23-24k and see what happens. my .02s'.
Are you kidding 28k+ even 23-24k is a dream right now. Lets say 16-18 maybe and that would be tough. Of course its worth more but what something is worth and what you can sell for is two different things. We are in a tough economy right now and toys are not selling.

Quick Reply: '02 WS6 6 speed