Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Can PaintScratch products be bought in stores?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can PaintScratch products be bought in stores?

I need to get a spray can of SOM from paintscratch but seems the only way to get it is to order it, I had hoped hat Duplicolor made SOM in the spray can but they only do it in the scratch remover product. I need a can so I can repaint my front filler myself (it's not the correct color and has a big chip on it) instead of paying over $100 at any paint shop for that little section. So has anyone ever found PaintScratch items in any stores or do I have to buy it from the website?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:29 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SlvrV6Camaro
I need to get a spray can of SOM from paintscratch but seems the only way to get it is to order it, I had hoped hat Duplicolor made SOM in the spray can but they only do it in the scratch remover product. I need a can so I can repaint my front filler myself (it's not the correct color and has a big chip on it) instead of paying over $100 at any paint shop for that little section. So has anyone ever found PaintScratch items in any stores or do I have to buy it from the website?
I believe thats a website only product. Good luck.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I read correctly you want a rattle can filled with GM SOM paint. If so a local paint shop can mix and fill a can for you. It would be custom and it would cost more but it can be done and has been done in the past.