Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it. It's awesome.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 02:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it. It's awesome.

Here we go guys, our 3rd week in a row. We're out to dominate and make others appreciate. We've been pretty successfull so far too. Now, I know most of us are going to Test n' Tune night in G'ville and that's cool in all. But if you guys STILL wanna go get your fix pickin' on imports, mustangs or whatever, then this is the place to be. I'll be holding my Saturday night "pre-game" at my place again, so bring your hot rods out even if you just got through hot-lappin' for the past 5 hours. Not like it makes 'em any more tired or anything. If you guys are on the North side, I'm pretty sure the spot is EFI Aclhemy. Either way, you end up at my place 'cause it's on the way and the neighbors loved us last time.

When: Saturday 25 April. Anytime after 8pm. We usually roll out around 9:30-9:45pm

Where: Kernan and JTB 202. If anyone needs directions, send out a post or txt me at 619-942-0291.

~Austin
Old 04-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm... Sounds like fun! Well I only have 1st and 2nd right now in the A4, so don't leave me too fare behind if I come out, lol...

DM
Old 04-22-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Regular

Damn man that sucks! U gotta get that fixed!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Damn man that sucks! U gotta get that fixed!
That is why I got the M6 swap

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pontiac-f...commences.html

My Introduction:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-m...w-guy-jax.html

DM
Old 04-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Austin I will see you at your apt.

Mel
Old 04-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Teching In

yo, that sounds good. ill meet up with my guys at efi alchemy again and if no one is there by like 8, ill head up to your place. im gonna be goin up there anyway, i just wanna give the guys on my side of town a chance to meet up with me. more the merrier...........and ****** louder!!!!! we should try to fill up the whole side of spaces. that would be bad ***. anyone who live in orange park, on the east side of the buchman, or near nas jax, meet me at efi alchemy and we'll cruise up to austins place. any questions, call me at 904-383-6074. hope to see ya'll there. peace
Old 04-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Launching!

last weekend was fun as hell, this one should be even better
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Here we go guys, our 3rd week in a row. We're out to dominate and make others appreciate. We've been pretty successfull so far too. Now, I know most of us are going to Test n' Tune night in G'ville and that's cool in all. But if you guys STILL wanna go get your fix pickin' on imports, mustangs or whatever, then this is the place to be. I'll be holding my Saturday night "pre-game" at my place again, so bring your hot rods out even if you just got through hot-lappin' for the past 5 hours. Not like it makes 'em any more tired or anything. If you guys are on the North side, I'm pretty sure the spot is EFI Aclhemy. Either way, you end up at my place 'cause it's on the way and the neighbors loved us last time.

When: Saturday 25 April. Anytime after 8pm. We usually roll out around 9:30-9:45pm

Where: Kernan and JTB 202. If anyone needs directions, send out a post or txt me at 619-942-0291.

~Austin
Austin, Gainesville is from 4-10 pm. Still plenty of time to go after !

Pitt
Old 04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
11 Second Club

Depending on what time I come back from the track, I'll either show up at Austin's or EFI.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Teching In

local heretic: thatd be cool i met up with us at efi but if no one is there by like 8 we're gonna roll out to austins.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Teching In

i should be good to come out just hit me up at work austin
Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

austin, i got your PM and i've been meaning to reply. if i head that way i'll text you and let you know.

Patrick
Old 04-23-2009, 03:02 AM
TECH Regular

DM: Good luck with your M6 swap. Hope it goes in quick and with no problems bro.

Mel: Fo sho! You're our newest addition to the group, and we're glad to have you buddy.

Blane: Yeah man, everyone's going to know you as the guy holdin' it down on the North side. Hopefully there will be a gang of Fbodys this weekend that want to meet up. I love the idea of LOUDER!

Blake: You know how we do! This time around though...we will need car hos. LOL!

Pitt: I know bro! lol. I'm just wantin' everyone else to feel the same!

Local: Like pitt said...plenty of time! Get some mid 11 passes and head on over!

James: Man we've had 1 GTO roll with us since we started this thing. It'd be an awesome addition to have another one bro.

Patrick: It's cool man. U gonna join us Saturday? We even got a meeting spot for you guys on that end of town, so you gotta go! BMG is your guy.

Last edited by Austin Auflick; 04-23-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:22 AM
Banned

Damn! This sound great! Been a while since I ran with a F-Body group. So if I am on the Regency side of town, where would I go, or would I head out to OP to Alchemy?

Like I said, my Bird's wings are clipped with running on only 1st and 2nd with the A4, but I still get around town, I just do it @ 4800RPM, lol.

DM
Old 04-23-2009, 03:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
Damn! This sound great! Been a while since I ran with a F-Body group. So if I am on the Regency side of town, where would I go, or would I head out to OP to Alchemy?

Like I said, my Bird's wings are clipped with running on only 1st and 2nd with the A4, but I still get around town, I just do it @ 4800RPM, lol.

DM
Welcome to the area! After the saturday night meet. if your bored on sunday morning, we are having a meet at my church @ 9 am. good cars, good people, good food, good music, and we can talk about your interesting Sig and avatar.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:39 AM
TECH Addict

I thought there was a dyno day in Jax this weekend????
Old 04-23-2009, 04:56 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by slowec
Welcome to the area! After the saturday night meet. if your bored on sunday morning, we are having a meet at my church @ 9 am. good cars, good people, good food, good music, and we can talk about your interesting Sig and avatar.
I play better outside of churches

DM
Old 04-23-2009, 05:10 AM
TECH Regular

DM: You crack me up man! Oh, and you're gonna wanna come to me instead of driving all the way to OP. I'm right down the street from you.

Slowec: You should have known that wasn't going to work bro! Can't you see the devil sold his soul to DM? Lol!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:29 AM
Teching In

patrick: yeah man, im kinda the one who heads up the efi alchemy meet-up. im in orange park too. i figured itd be easier to go here first then roll up to austins for an even bigger group. let me know guys so i can know around how many to expect.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:40 AM
Teching In

I might try to get out out there again but I'll wait till 10pm this time... lol. It's in pieces right now but I'll try to get it back together.

On a side note:
Me and the wifey were out there last saturday and we are just chillen and all the sudden this white 300zx (z31 old school) comes blasting through the parking lot and about bottoms out on one of the dips as hes slamming on his brakes to stop in time. He proceded down the isle I was parked in and pulled in right behind me, ah **** I know this little dumb *** is going to come talk to me. Sure enough he walks right on over and starts talking and I can't get over the fact that he was just blasting through the parking lot (keep in mind there are little kids around too). I know when I was younger we would try and show off but we would do it on the street in front of the hang out and not in the parking lot around all the people and kids. WTF is wrong with the damn kids these days? It seems they just have no sense at all. I didn't say or do anything to the guy I was just an ******* to him and I don't think he even realized why.

END RANT

Dan

Quick Reply: Jax meet Saturday night 25 April, you know it. It's awesome.