Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wtb: Fox mustang swap parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb: Fox mustang swap parts

I know this is sort of a long shot, but I am looking for some LS into a Fox body swap parts. I am going to be starting the project in the upcoming weeks and want to start gathering some stuff. Mainly right now I am looking for headers and a turbo coupe pedal assembly. I'm sure there is going to be a boat load of other things and I will update as needed. I have already ordered the AJE K-member. Thank you
Old 04-24-2009, 08:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did a search for thunderbird turbo coupe forums, registered on one or two of them, and posted a wanted ad for the pedals and firewall gromet, had multiple replies within a day. You will find a few being parted out in there for sale sections also. Here is a link to the place I found mine( everybody was really nice even though I just joined to find those parts)

http://natomessageboard.com/cgi-bin/Ultimatebb.cgi
Old 04-24-2009, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02383SS
I know this is sort of a long shot, but I am looking for some LS into a Fox body swap parts. I am going to be starting the project in the upcoming weeks and want to start gathering some stuff. Mainly right now I am looking for headers and a turbo coupe pedal assembly. I'm sure there is going to be a boat load of other things and I will update as needed. I have already ordered the AJE K-member. Thank you
Congrats on the new project! I enjoyed the heck out oy my LS1/coupe build (see sig).

I do have a set of Mac Ceramic Coated 1 3/4 midlength headers that fit a fox pretty good. The last tube on the drivers side will need to be modified. $210 Shipped to your door.

If you have any specific questions, I can almost guarantee you I can answer them (trust me).
Old 04-25-2009, 06:31 AM
On The Tree

Good idea on the pedal. How do we know the difference. Is it just the clutch pedal travel is an inch more?
Old 04-25-2009, 08:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 72Elkytpi
Good idea on the pedal. How do we know the difference. Is it just the clutch pedal travel is an inch more?
foxbody cars use a cable, the T-bird is hydraulic
Old 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vcious04
Congrats on the new project! I enjoyed the heck out oy my LS1/coupe build (see sig).

I do have a set of Mac Ceramic Coated 1 3/4 midlength headers that fit a fox pretty good. The last tube on the drivers side will need to be modified. $210 Shipped to your door.

If you have any specific questions, I can almost guarantee you I can answer them (trust me).

IDK about that, (if you are talking about F-body midlenghs) When we mocked those up on our fox body at least three tubes on the drivers side would need to be moved.

Quick Reply: Wtb: Fox mustang swap parts