Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Siver interior pieces

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Siver interior pieces

Does any have any pics of the TA gauge bezel painted. The one that wraps around all the gauges inside the cluster. Also I was thinking about painting the ring around the vents on the dash. That little piece thatts in between the dash and vents. Just trying to describe this as best I can. I think it would be a subtle upgrade. I had two 3rd gens before this, Both had black interiors and I liked the little differences in the material and color.
Old 10-29-2003, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

i don't have a T/A, but I did the plastic around the gauges,plastic around the vents, around the stereo and a/c stuff, and also the area around the shifter, it looks awesome, and done right, won't come off or chip...it took me a full day to do it all, i sanded it with 600 grit, then with 800, 4 coats of primer, 7 of aluminum silver, and 4 clear coats, just remember to keep the coats light to prevent any running, if my USB port was wrking, i would send you some pics..u won't be dissapointed, all my FBOD buds want to do theirs now
Old 10-29-2003, 08:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Maybe checkin out RKSport.com will give you some pics to @ least get an overall idea on what you're gettin into. I think they sell gauge overlays and all, but im not sure on exactly what they got.
Old 10-29-2003, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Talking

well, these aren't the pieces you were talking about, but I thought I'd post them anyway in case you needed ideas...... trans-am with silver accents

http://www.caraudiomag.com/v_feature...iac/index.html
Old 10-29-2003, 11:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys. ritchie that gave me an idea to do those pieces in black. I've seen all the usual pieces painted, I'm just trying to find something different altough i know thats getting harder. I want people to look at the car and ask "so whad u do?"

Quick Reply: Siver interior pieces