Bold thief.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bold thief.

So my wallet got stolen today. Not out of the ordinary I guess, but new for me. I was in our computer lab and left my bag there for a bit while I went downstairs to eat some lunch and talk to some people. My school is a small christian school that is housed in a church right now so there are very few people that we don't know that ever come in the building. Me being in a bible college in a church gives me a little bit of easy feelings when it comes to leaving my things unattended for a bit, however there are apparently some very bold people in the neighborhood of the church I guess.

Evidently she (the thief) walked into our building, went straight upstairs to our computer lab, went rummaging through peoples belongings, pilfered just my wallet, and walked out to go on a shopping spree. Now thiefs are not the brightest crayons in the box for sure, but this girl must've been a dunce. Not only does our school have cameras posted in the only entrance, but 2 of the other places she went also have great security (walmart and some beauty supply place.) She first fills up her gas tank, drives to a beauty salon to buy hair product, them procedes to go to wally world to try out a $378 shopping spree on a college students' check card I'm a broke college student what makes you think you're getting $400 bucks outta me?

So I notice after a long day of class that my wallet is missing - not happy b/c I think it's a joke I start asking around. Eventually I realize that it was no one in the school or church and I go check my online banking. Lo and behold the person has already used the card twice so I get online and google the places she went, called them up and spoke to the manager. The manager talks to some of the cashiers and comes up with a description of the card user. I cancel the card and find out she tried to use it at walmart (like an idiot) wow. Just how many cameras has this fool exposed herself to? I'm going to go with 3 so far. If she uses it again it'll only be easier to find her.

I'm not gonna be out any money and it really doesn't matter to me, but now this person who was described as a young teenage girl is in some serious trouble for making such a bold move. Police report to come tomorrow and more to follow as the story unfolds
Old 04-25-2009, 02:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lesson learned: trust no one. I don't care if the pope was the only one in the room, I wouldn't leave my wallet there.

Good to hear that you're not out any money, which is usually the case with fraud. Good luck catching her.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Teching In

My wallet stays in my front pocket. It will take a confrontation to get it off me, and even that won't be the simplest of task.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would have kept it in my pocket as I normally do, but right now I have a bruised hip so I can't keep there otherwise I sit down and pain ensues. But yeah it's actually kinda exciting even tho it'll be a pain to get another license b/c right now I'm in another state.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 AM
TECH Addict

someone needs to cut the hands off of that piece of **** at the wrists. teach that dumbfuck to ever steal again.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Filed the theft and forgery report with the police today, found out they went to 3 different places withing 45 mins. of each other. I have addresses, times, and contact info. Ready to roll on the detective werrrrrrrrrk.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Filed the theft and forgery report with the police today, found out they went to 3 different places withing 45 mins. of each other. I have addresses, times, and contact info. Ready to roll on the detective werrrrrrrrrk.
Yeah better to handle that yourself because the cops won't do **** for you. Had my store broken into and they stole 15,000 dollars worth of tools and they just told me they is no way they will ever find who did it.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Already workin on it

I'm not out any money, but this will be fun.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
someone needs to cut the hands off of that piece of **** at the wrists. teach that dumbfuck to ever steal again.
Agree....
My wife had her cell phone stolen when she had our first kid. It was the cleaning lady, we had no idea until we were getting ready to leave the hospital when we found out the phone was missing. Canceled the phone a little to late, they managed to run the bill up to $800 dollars worth of international calls...Damn it (Hospital did nothing about it).
Old 04-25-2009, 07:03 PM
12 Second Club

PICS OR STFU!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
I like that.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Already workin on it

I'm not out any money, but this will be fun.
Old friend of mine did the same thing and got shot in the process by a kids older brother - good luck, be safe and I hope you have your chl