Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Heads-up Drag Racing/Dyno Day

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 09:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Heads-up Drag Racing/Dyno Day

Hey Guys, I'm just a lurker on here, for the most part, but I figured I'd toss this one out there.

I know there aren't alot of you on here that are close to Central WV. I like to drive to new places for things like this, so maybe some of you all do too.

A few of my friends and I have gotten together with the regional airport in Elkins, WV and set up some drag racing events this summer. If any of you have ever been to the Flashlight Drags in PA, it will be somewhat like that. (modified stoplight instead of someone holding a flashlight though, lol.)

Our first event will be May 9. That one is probably going to be smaller since it is our first event and we didn't advertise it as much as we will be doing for the big one on July 4. That will be the same day as a huge car show and parade in Elkins, so there is a ton to do in the area at that time.

Also, at all our events, we will have our friends from Mountain Thunder Performance on site with their mobile Dynojet. I'm not sure right off if they'll be tuning the day of or just doing the runs and A/F tests. I would guess just the runs due to the number of people expected to want a go at it. If need-be I'll call the owner Jeff and find out for sure though.

If anyone is interrested, needs directions, or has any other questions... feel free to let me know. Hope to see you there!!

Sorry for the long post.