Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

injector offset Vs. Battery voltage table

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default injector offset Vs. Battery voltage table

Hi, I have RC 75# injectors (hi impedence). I need the injector offset Vs. Battery voltage table. So, I e-mailed RC Engineering and there replay was:"The injector latency time for the SH4-750 is about 1.4 ms at 13.5 volts."
I asked them again about the rest of the table and the said that this is the only information they have available.Any idea how to get the rest of the offset numbers? Thanks
Old 04-28-2009, 01:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No way to that I know of unless you have the required equipment to DIY. Those tables in the PCM are not provided to GM from an injector manufacturer, they are solved for.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately you really can't, like Frost said. My advice is just leave them alone and try to get the IFR as close as you can, and then just bring the VEs to the injectors instead of the other way around. Also, drop your minimum injector pulse and the short pulse stuff to proper values.

Keep in mind though if your battery voltage varies a lot, you will wander from your tune more because the offset tables are not correct (obviously). So do your best to assure your battery is fully charged and your alternator works when you start tuning. I ran into that problem last week. I went to do some more tuning on my car, and couldn't get it to do anything I wanted, turns out my alternator wasn't charging and the battery was almost dead, so the injectors were not happy. lol

Quick Reply: injector offset Vs. Battery voltage table