View Full Version : Predator tuner O2 code deleting

ponchoV8
05-05-2009, 05:55 AM
Searching some threads here I saw that the newer version of the Predator cannot delete rear O2's anymore per EPA. Some ebay sellers claim in their ads that the Predators they sell can still remove some of the codes. Is there a version/code/whatever that I can use to identify the older version that might still be on the market that can still delete those codes? Is there a cutoff point for the year Predator that I need to look for? Thanks.

Mike@Diablosport
05-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Searching some threads here I saw that the newer version of the Predator cannot delete rear O2's anymore per EPA. Some ebay sellers claim in their ads that the Predators they sell can still remove some of the codes. Is there a version/code/whatever that I can use to identify the older version that might still be on the market that can still delete those codes? Is there a cutoff point for the year Predator that I need to look for? Thanks.Version 2.13 or older....newer 9r01 or newer versions won't do it...:devil:

MMMZ/28
05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
I have an older one that will do it but like mike said the newer ones wont do it.