Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help

I was wondering if anyone has ordered from nitrous direct. And how everything went with their order, because I ordered a nitrous kit from them close to three weeks ago and my kit has not showed up yet? I tried calling them and their number says it’s temporarily not in serves? And I also tried emailing them and I’ve received nothing back? I was just curious what people may have herd about them, or what you may have experienced with them? Good or bad?

Last edited by allenwesley; 05-07-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry to hear this. Do a search on Nitrous Direct on here. Did you pay with a credit card?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:22 PM
12 Second Club

yes with a card.. how do i do a search on nitrous direct?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:49 PM
10 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...big-no-no.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ct-beware.html

For starters
Old 05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Call your credit card company ASAP. We have had him rip off our customers as well. Our customers by mistake have ended up on his website and called him thinking it was us. He gladly told them that we were in the back and he would take there order. The rest is history.. Call your credit card company asap before its to late...
Dave
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Our customers by mistake have ended up on his website and called him thinking it was us. He gladly told them that we were in the back and he would take there order. The rest is history..
Dave
Holy ****!!! Did this seriously happen? I always knew to stay away from that company, but didn't know he was that much of a slimeball.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

ohh wow this pissis me off! thanks for the help though gyes
Old 05-06-2009, 10:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jmill96Z
Holy ****!!! Did this seriously happen? I always knew to stay away from that company, but didn't know he was that much of a slimeball.
Yes unfortitly its happend more than one time. Its happened quite a few times. The example above was a dealer calling to set up a wholesale account with us. He accidently clicked there banner when they were a sponsor here and called asking for Chris. He was told Chris was in the back. So then he asked for me. He was then informed that I was in the back and that the guy on the phone could take his order. The dealer gave the order not realizing what he had done until a partial order showed up of Coldfusion products. At that point he knew something was wrong but he was commited. He later called us to set up his account and shared this story with us. I was really shocked to here it. but I can not imagine anyone making this story up.

I have talked to customers that accidently ordered there thinking they ordered from us. I have even had customers call us wanting to know when they will get there product, that it had been X amount of time. We look them up in the computer and they have no order with us. They then later call back telling us that they accidently ordered from there thinking they were us.

Google is your friend. Always do your homework on a company before spending your hard earned money with them.

Good luck.
Dave
Old 05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Yes unfortitly its happend more than one time. Its happened quite a few times. The example above was a dealer calling to set up a wholesale account with us. He accidently clicked there banner when they were a sponsor here and called asking for Chris. He was told Chris was in the back. So then he asked for me. He was then informed that I was in the back and that the guy on the phone could take his order. The dealer gave the order not realizing what he had done until a partial order showed up of Coldfusion products. At that point he knew something was wrong but he was commited. He later called us to set up his account and shared this story with us. I was really shocked to here it. but I can not imagine anyone making this story up.

I have talked to customers that accidently ordered there thinking they ordered from us. I have even had customers call us wanting to know when they will get there product, that it had been X amount of time. We look them up in the computer and they have no order with us. They then later call back telling us that they accidently ordered from there thinking they were us.

Google is your friend. Always do your homework on a company before spending your hard earned money with them.

Good luck.
Dave

well thank you for your help buddy, I’m letting the credit card company know that I’ve been ripped off so I can see if there is anything I can do about it.... so you work with nitrous outlet? I guess I will be ordering nitrous from yall pretty soon, you have been very helpful. Do you guys have a web site? How much will a 100 wet shot for my 97 Camaro cost, I’m looking for something that is not to expensive???
Old 05-07-2009, 06:35 PM
FormerVendor

Yes sir. Our website is www.nitrousoutlet.com

Do a google search on us. You will find pages and pages of good stuff.

We have quite a few options for your car. My favorite is our LT1 Nitrous oUtlet plate system. However if you are on a tite budget you may want to look at our Brand X package. You get pretty much everything you need for 800.00

Single nozzle system with 10lb bottle
Digital dual windowswitch with built in TPS and gear lock out.
Automatic bottle heater
Purge
Nitrous pressure gauge
Fuel Pressure safety switch
Nhra Fitting
Blow down tube

Dave
Old 05-08-2009, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

So I’m disputing the payment so I can get my money back and I ordered a nitrous kit from your co. (nitrous outlet) so thank you for the help.. And I hope people see this thread so they know not to order from NITROUS DIRECT! Nitrous direct is a scam!