View Full Version : VP Biden Washes his TA in the White House Driveway

BanditTA
05-07-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/shirtless_biden_washes_trans_am_in?utm_source=EMTF _Onion

I thought that was pretty cool, considering he even has a TA and that he actually takes time to wash and detail it.

'00_Z
05-07-2009, 10:36 AM
The Onion huh

SSilverSSurfer
05-07-2009, 11:05 AM
thats the onion thats about as real as the toothfairy

Wolfsblut
05-07-2009, 11:26 AM
But nice TA, can't deny that..

brandotron
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Hahahaha, I love the Onion.

ChaseSS
05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
the union lol

Biden wipes down the interior, and picks up any loose change, cigarette butts, and discarded condom wrappers.

"She's a real beaut, ain't she?" said Biden, popping open a wide-mouth can of Coors Light and tilting back his head to take a long drink. "Back when Smokey And The Bandit came out, everyone wanted the black paint job, but looking back now, I'm thankful the dealership didn't have it in stock."

"Oops, looks like I got a little brewha in the flavor-saver," added Biden, referring to his wispy, four-day-old mustache. "Any of you girls care to join me for another tallboy?"

2002_Z28_Six_Speed
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
very funny thanks for the post!!

allbaugh_04
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
That article was kinda weird

Jon5212
05-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Just as weird as the onion movie. Check it out sometime its actually kinda funny.

Ericbigmac83
05-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Lol, thats great :)

02TransAm/Batmobile
05-08-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm wondering if the OP realizes this is not real. :jest:

RaggedRides
05-08-2009, 11:17 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!! Thanks man

PewterScreaminMach
05-08-2009, 12:53 PM
HAHAHAHA, awesome. I love The Onion. And lol at the OP not realizing it's a joke. :jest:

proporio
05-08-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm wondering if the OP realizes this is not real. :jest:

Read the OP's post, "wow its great he has a TA....
he believes it.
Gullable people
Probably believed all those April Fool's threads also:thinker:

1995blacktattop
05-08-2009, 01:42 PM
LOL i thought the pic was real until i saw "the onion"

i guess he has a lot in common with burt reynolds :lol: j/k

http://www.geocities.com/drfroggg/banditontransam.jpg

they both love Turbo T/A's hahaha.

camaross0002
05-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Okay you have to ask a question isn't this one of the same fucks pushing for the go green bullshit but in turn has a gas guzzling v8. Seems like a bit of bs. Not hating on the car not hating a the fact that another person has a ta but he's one of the ones pushing for the fuel efficient cars and stricter regulations on cars. Not hating on the v8's have had many and still to this day but hate when contradicting fucks like this are praised when they have one but are one of the ones pushing for restricting our rights of owning them.

DaGeneral
05-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Okay you have to ask a question isn't this one of the same fucks pushing for the go green bullshit but in turn has a gas guzzling v8. Seems like a bit of bs. Not hating on the car not hating a the fact that another person has a ta but he's one of the ones pushing for the fuel efficient cars and stricter regulations on cars. Not hating on the v8's have had many and still to this day but hate when contradicting fucks like this are praised when they have one but are one of the ones pushing for restricting our rights of owning them.

You fail.

Not even the Ninja Turtles can save you.

The article was meant to be a joke.

proporio
05-09-2009, 09:26 AM

You know that you are a miserable failure when you rant about a FAKE news article. All the articles in The Onion are FAKE! Stupid :bang:

chadaclysm
05-09-2009, 09:36 AM
i was excited when i read the OP's post - sounded legit. then i read the link :( pretty funny stuff though

"Back in the day we used to call 'em panty-melters," Biden continued. "One babe caught a glimpse of those rims after a Cinderella concert in '86 and she couldn't get into that backseat fast enough. If any of you girls wanna take a ride, just let ol' Joe know."

ahahaha this little section really got me.

JayplaySS2
05-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Awesome thread. Nothing like taking the Onion serriously.

Even a BK bag in the passenger seat.. :D

The Manalishi
05-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I am trying to decide what's funnier. The story or that some thought it was real.

deelong4002
05-09-2009, 01:48 PM
this is awesome. Nice photoshop work too. I could almost believe it if it werent in the white house parking lot. lol

Blackened2k
05-09-2009, 02:22 PM
The onion...not funny. Someone believing the onion is real...HILARIOUS.

proporio
05-09-2009, 11:04 PM
You know our society is in a steep decline when someone really thinks that the Vice President of the United States would be wearing a wife beater and washing his car in the White House driveway.
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::b ang:

zigroid
05-10-2009, 03:24 AM
You know our society is in a steep decline when someone really thinks that the Vice President of the United States would be wearing a wife beater and washing his car in the White House driveway.
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::b ang:
I would enjoy seeing this as a real news article. I would bet most of our politicians dont even drive domestic cars unless its a limo hauling their ass around.

Wesmanw02
05-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I would enjoy seeing this as a real news article. I would bet most of our politicians dont even drive domestic cars unless its a limo hauling their ass around.

Last I heard, Obama has a Ford Escape Hybrid. Thats a start I guess.

As for the article, I find it pretty damn funny.

The fact that some people thought it was real can only be blamed on one man - George W. Bush - who lowered the class standards for all presidents following his term in office.

BAD2000TA
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Last I heard, Obama has a Ford Escape Hybrid. Thats a start I guess.

As for the article, I find it pretty damn funny.

The fact that some people thought it was real can only be blamed on one man - George W. Bush - who lowered the class standards for all presidents following his term in office.And Bill Clinton was the picture of morality??!?!?!? Or how about Jimmy's brother Billy Carter? Remember Billy Beer?!?! Or how about all the recordings of Nixon in the White House??

George wasn't the first, nor the last........

Wesmanw02
05-11-2009, 03:22 PM
And Bill Clinton was the picture of morality??!?!?!? Or how about Jimmy's brother Billy Carter? Remember Billy Beer?!?! Or how about all the recordings of Nixon in the White House??

George wasn't the first, nor the last........

At least none of them ever had a vice president that shot anyone on a hunting trip though.

I believe GWB and his administration were ranked amongst the top 3 worst presidents of all time.

brad8266
05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Closed thanks to Wesman dragging it into a political arguement.