LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

i know its been discussed before but...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i know its been discussed before but...

i want a single plane intake for my LT1 where can i get one that doesnt have the front water passage on it?? i dont mind blocking one off or redrilling holes, but i would like to have an intake without the water passage if possible..
Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by slownova73
i want a single plane intake for my LT1 where can i get one that doesnt have the front water passage on it?? i dont mind blocking one off or redrilling holes, but i would like to have an intake without the water passage if possible..
Have whoever is converting it cut it off.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea thats what i figured, mine is already carbureted so with my XFI292 cam and beehives, it will need the flow and the RPM capability, ill just mill it off at work i reckin haha
Old 05-11-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by slownova73
yea thats what i figured, mine is already carbureted so with my XFI292 cam and beehives, it will need the flow and the RPM capability, ill just mill it off at work i reckin haha
Go for it!

It doesn't have to be pretty as long as it works Be sure to post a thread with pics when you are done, I would love to see how it comes out.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Puck
Go for it!

It doesn't have to be pretty as long as it works Be sure to post a thread with pics when you are done, I would love to see how it comes out.
oh i will, ill be doin the converting, i just gotta get my studs,bearings, rings, and gaskets, i already got the cam, springs, retainers,locks,balancer,and timing chain....once i get all the stuff ill pull her out and do work son! itll be prolly a month or two, gotta let my cash build up

Quick Reply: i know its been discussed before but...