Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

For those who remember the "What would you sell my car for thread" He sent me a PM

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 06:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those who remember the "What would you sell my car for thread" He sent me a PM

Apparently he wants me to come see him because I hurt his feelings

Seems those who did not agree that his car that was a Z28 but he felt it was an SS, burned oil a lot by his own admission and how an SS is just a few extra pieces on any camaro (His is a 97) should be worth a lot of money with its problems.

Seems no one else agreed but I must have upset him the most to have an invite to come fight with him and bring a few of my "Big Friends" as he put it.

Anyone else get any PM's I think its quite entertaining.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

I guess I have to see the original thread, i missed out.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

1 on 1 lol jk dont stoop that low. **** can get out of hand very fast and its for no good reason.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

Nope your my huckleberry...i deleted it since it got out of hand and im 27 years old im a little bit more mature then to sit there and argue about if its an ss or z28 ... You live in az if you wanna talk the talk then walk the walk baby simple put... You know where i am

the end !
Old 05-12-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

wow what a meat head lol
Old 05-12-2009, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow...grow up...to him
Old 05-12-2009, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by pweterss
1 on 1 lol jk dont stoop that low. **** can get out of hand very fast and its for no good reason.
It would happen in a studio no cops involved and would make sure hes got health ins...... hate for a broken nose , dis located jaw to happen..... that would be a shame.

nothing personal but computer or not if your gonna talk **** back it up otherwise dont take it i didnt ask for any of this but anyone who knows me knows i dont back down .. i dont care if your white black mexican 300 lbs gansta...... pain is over rated unless you wanna pull a gun to my head id grab the barrel and put it between my eyes and dare to pull the trigger

now its getting out of hand .....guys just ignore this and lets move on ok !
Old 05-12-2009, 06:33 PM
12 Second Club

Like I said I guess when we did not agree that a Z28 and an SS are the same thing and I happen to be local he centered in on myself.

Its ok, I know his ego got hurt and he ran out of idea's so he choose to push for a fight thinking somehow that would make him right. *Shrugs*

I guess I am the only one he wants to talk to because I hurt his feelings though, His Z28/SS oil burning monster is going to stomp me.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tapout97
Nope your my huckleberry...i deleted it since it got out of hand and im 27 years old im a little bit more mature then to sit there and argue about if its an ss or z28 ... You live in az if you wanna talk the talk then walk the walk baby simple put... You know where i am

the end !
Umm you justified it by saying that its is because all the SS is is a few exterior pieces etc. You were even caught claiming that in your sig (That it was an SS).

That SCREAMS mature buddy.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:36 PM
TECH Addict

It would happen in a studio no cops involved and would make sure hes got health ins...... hate for a broken nose , dis located jaw to happen..... that would be a shame.

nothing personal but computer or not if your gonna talk **** back it up otherwise dont take it i didnt ask for any of this but anyone who knows me knows i dont back down .. i dont care if your white black mexican 300 lbs gansta...... pain is over rated unless you wanna pull a gun to my head id grab the barrel and put it between my eyes and dare to pull the trigger

now its getting out of hand .....guys just ignore this and lets move on ok !
lmao. all bullshit aside i can't tell if you are serious or just joking around because this is some funny ****.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Staging Lane

steroids are bad for you......
Old 05-12-2009, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

I want some HGH..... whos running or hiding :lol i said im simple not gonna aruge or defend myself behind a computer screen as for fighting its not gonna be a fight for a few reasons...1. not like you would show up 2. if you did would you do anything ......:lol dont answer that we both know the answer 3. i said if your gonna talk the **** better hope living in az you can back it up its a small world and 1 day youll run into me.. or someone else you talked **** to and the ones who run there mouths are the ones who get theres.....just trying to help you out :d

Im not gonna reply back to this.... were includeing myself acting 15 in a chat room and its gotten out of hand so if you have any maturity in yourself dont respond back otherwise..... well we all know the answer then
Old 05-12-2009, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

I know you think by adding;

Im not gonna reply back to this.... were includeing myself acting 15 in a chat room and its gotten out of hand so if you have any maturity in yourself dont respond back otherwise..... well we all know the answer then
Your going to seem mature but lets point out the facts since all you can see is your bruised ego.

1) You lied about your car and many people including myself called you on it as well as your BS excuses for it.

2) You were so upset about it you choose to send me 2 PM's wanting to fight to somehow make it right that you were lying.

3) Your trying to fake Maturity by making the above comment to justify your PM's and replies here.

I know it sucks when your ego is not soothed but your the one who started this, your the one who's ego is running around trying to cause fights and frankly your the one who needs to take a long look in the mirror.

I am sorry you were offended that no one agreed with you on your thoughts of SS vs Z28 or your car's value but frankly your an idiot. If that means you have to swing at me because it hurt your feelings then we all know who has a problem here.

LOL.

Oh and Spell check, come on your 27 you can use it too.

Last edited by Cross; 05-12-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Strong entertainment.

"I'ma tell you something that you might not know about me, Joe Rogan...I smoke rocks"
Old 05-12-2009, 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

LOL I did not know about the other thread apparently he threatens local members even ladies quite often.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-m...-fighting.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F98RPEkcBJQ
Old 05-12-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by pweterss
steroids are bad for you......
That made me LOL!
Old 05-12-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I want some HGH..... whos running or hiding :lol i said im simple not gonna aruge or defend myself behind a computer screen as for fighting its not gonna be a fight for a few reasons...1. not like you would show up 2. if you did would you do anything ......:lol dont answer that we both know the answer 3. i said if your gonna talk the **** better hope living in az you can back it up its a small world and 1 day youll run into me.. or someone else you talked **** to and the ones who run there mouths are the ones who get theres.....just trying to help you out :d

Man just stop talking because all that is coming out of your month is.. I hate guy's that have to swear up in down that they are unstoppable and that no one can whoop there ***. Dude shut your month and move on with your Z28 Oh wait I mean SS
Old 05-12-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****, I missed all the fun in that thread.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
****, I missed all the fun in that thread.
recap:

tapout wanted to know how much to sell his SS clone for
tapout didn't like what we suggested
tapout wants to fight everyone
tapout wanted to put his ***** in my mouth
tapout deleted the thread
Old 05-12-2009, 09:23 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu
recap:

tapout wanted to know how much to sell his SS clone for
tapout didn't like what we suggested
tapout wants to fight everyone
tapout wanted to put his ***** in my mouth
tapout deleted the thread
Someone get this man a pitcher of Beer!

Quick Reply: For those who remember the "What would you sell my car for thread" He sent me a PM