Free Fluid Film Samples Available!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Fluid Film Samples Available!

ATTN: LS1TECH MEMBERS:

As a new sponsor to this forum we would like to offer, for a limited time, a free! 2 ¼ oz. sample can of Fluid Film for all members who have never tried it and live within the United States. We will limit this to 100 sample cans per week, so get in your sample requests fast by PM’ing me your contact information. All information will be kept private.

WHAT THE HECK IS FLUID FILM, YOU SAY?

Fluid Film is a solvent-free rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. It has a unique lanolin base that stops existing rust on contact and insulates and protects electrical connections from moisture and corrosion. Leaving an ultra thin, non-conductive coating, Fluid Film will last at least 12 months protecting battery terminals.

It is safe to use on all metals, will not harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubbers and can even be used as a wax to bring luster back to dull paint.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Fluid Film remains super slick and is great for lubricating door locks, hinges, seat tracks, etc…

Fluid Film is an excellent vehicle undercoating. Because it remains wet, it migrates to inaccessible areas, protecting for a full season from road salts and moisture.

Fluid Film shines and stops pitting in chrome, keeps bugs from sticking to bumpers, lubricates rubber trim, protects wheels from brake dust, and penetrates deeply to free up rusted bolts and stuck parts.

WHAT NOW?

Try a can today and discover what powerful protection is all about.

IF I TRY IT AND LIKE IT, THEN WHAT?

Go to our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under Purchase for your closest retailer.

If you have any questions regarding Fluid Film, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used this on my Honda jet ski for two years....this stuff really works!!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:02 PM
9 Second Club

I will pm you my info right now...thanks!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:31 PM
FormerVendor

Hey, we've already got a fan on here! Take a pic using a regular sized (11 3/4 oz.) Fluid Film can on your equipment, post it in the forum, and I'll ship out a free hat or shirt! How's that for a deal?

Old 05-15-2009, 12:59 PM
FormerVendor

For anyone that we've sent a sample to, just remember. If you like Fluid Film and purchase a big can, post a pic using it on your vehicle and I'll ship out a shirt or cap for free!

BTW, we are coming out with some new racing caps that are going to be very cool.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Staging Lane

hhmmm..the underside of my truck could use this....research time...
Old 05-19-2009, 04:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by StreetSleepr
hhmmm..the underside of my truck could use this....research time...
That's a real good application, especially during winter. Fluid Film will protect your underbody from calcium chloride and other road salts. For a good size truck, about two quarts will do the job.

We've still got samples for member who've never tried it and live in the US. There is no better way to understand the quality of this product than by first hand experience. Just PM me your contact information and you're good to go.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Just got my sample and I have to say; it's really good stuff. Thanks again!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

I got my sample yesterday. I will be trying it out this weekend
Old 05-26-2009, 11:12 AM
FormerVendor

Any feedback on Fluid Film? I'd love to hear what you think of it.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

still giving out free samples? never heard of it, but might as well give it a shot if its free.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
FormerVendor

We are still giving out samples and they are completely free! That is how confident we are that after you try it you will be looking for more. We're trying to get you hooked. We call it liquid crack.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

This stuff is awesome. It makes everything so slippery and quiet when it operates... and somehow doesn't let even drywall dust stick to it!! (I lubed my razor knife with it first. lol.) That's impressive in my book. When I make it through the sample... I'll definitely give you a call for more.

I was skeptical when it said it both never dried AND was non-tack... but I'm a believer. Anything that can keep drywall dust AND fiberglass insulation from sticking to my razor knife... that's amazing. I can't wait to see what it does for EVERYTHING that ever needs lubricant. Possibly a slide lubricant candidate for the 1911... hmm.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:59 AM
FormerVendor

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I would love to hear about good automotive applications.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, this stuff sounds legit. ill be sending you a PM here in a minute.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:36 PM
10 Second Club

I just got mine today........it's gonna make a great protector for my guns...........Thanks!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 09:55 AM
FormerVendor

We are still looking for new victims, er, I mean customers, to get hooked on Fluid Film.

If you'd like a free sample, just send me a PM with your contact information and prepare to join Fluid Film anonymous.

If you think I'm kidding, read a few testimonials from our hardcore supporters:

"I would like to let everybody know about a product called Fluid Film. It's amazing stuff. It doesn't wash off and it's made of wool wax. I sprayed it inside my doors, hatch, fenders, hood and rocker panel. You can spray it on rust and it will stop it immediately."

"We've used Fluid Film on everything that concerns metal to metal as well as metal to plastic. Seat belts, door hinges, key locks, cables, basically everything. And we have been 110% pleased every time we pulled the trigger."

"I sprayed Fluid Film on the frame and most of the body, including the weepage holes in the body and doors. I've done that to every vehicle I've had since new, and they are always rust free.
Especially in an area where road salt is applied in winter, you want additional protection for the body. Don't use a product that "seals" the surface as that can trap moisture. A product like Fluid Film displaces moisture and weeps into crevices to protect all the parts."

"I've tried every spray lubricant and antioxidant on the market and never found one which could 'do it all' until I found Fluid Film."

"Spray it on nuts and bolts, under the engine and your battery terminals. Come back later--still wet=still protecting. I also have used it in the deck lid and the trunk under rubber plugs, in the spare tire well, and to treat recent quarter panel rust repair from the inside."

Try a can today for FREE and join the club.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:04 PM
FormerVendor

Any more feedback?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:06 PM
On The Tree

Got my sample in the mail, thx!
Have a few ideas for use under the hood.
Will post back.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

My grandfather is a retired farmer, but has used Fluid Film for awhile. He mostly used it to break free rusted bolts on his farm equipment. Ive used it as well while helping him fix things, and on my car now that I come to think about it. I must say this stuff works wonders. Remember breaking loose bolts that have been on tractors from the 40's-60's can be a chore! Especially from all the hard elements they see. Rain, snow, dirt, mud, salt, etc...

Quick Reply: Free Fluid Film Samples Available!