Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.

I can not seem to find any good luck. I went to the 5nDiner today and someone backed into my car with a car or van with a trailer hitch.

Right when I pay for paint 2 people damage the car. Atleast the one is paying for the rocker panel and door scratches but now this hole in the bumper.... I hate stupid drivers.

Either way I really need a rear bumper anyone have one? Color does not matter I am repainting the car for the show, but I need something soon.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2009, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

i have one off a 2000 camaro. som in color, but will need stripped and painted.

$40.00

i'm in phoenix, but will be down there on the 20 and 23rd.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:43 PM
12 Second Club

Want paypal now?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

was it tapout97? lol j/k that sucks i never looked at my car the same after i got hit
Old 05-17-2009, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

It must have been, mad skills on my bumper.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ouch.

And I knew I forgot about something today.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:41 AM
TECH Regular

Pm me if you still need one.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have a black one sitting you can have it if you pick it up!
its in victorville in my garage
Old 05-18-2009, 02:16 AM
12 Second Club

lol thats quite a trip from AZ but I will def keep it in mind.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

Karma's a bitch aint it

Last edited by Tapout97; 05-18-2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: dfdd
Old 05-18-2009, 08:00 PM
12 Second Club

Why did someone put your foot in your mouth?

Or did you mean the free bumper I got today? Oh well I am sure your can turn this into a fight thread too hey Tapped out hows that SS/Z28 Oil Smoker doing for you?

Won any more cage fights against Kermit the Frog?
Old 05-18-2009, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

still need the bumper?

i am coming down tom morning till wed, i can bring it if you still need it?

jeff
Old 05-19-2009, 12:51 PM
TECH Regular

Lmao @ kermit the frog
Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

weak.............................................. ................
Old 05-19-2009, 03:51 PM
12 Second Club

I'm not the one who felt the need to come try and make a smart remark in another thread because so many others called you out on being a douche *Shrugs* but its ok we know you have too sooth that ego.

So I think weak would be your weak intellect and ability to handle the comments that come from your own mouth without being thought through. *Shrugs*
Old 05-19-2009, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

lol.... im in az your in az ... if your gonna talk **** atleast have the to do it in PERSON not behind a computer... i swear your the bigges ******* tool az has to offer you should come up north sometime.......
Old 05-19-2009, 07:37 PM
12 Second Club

Buddy your nothing more than a hopeless fool who thinks swinging will change the fact that he is worthless, a lier and wrong. I am sorry your ego still hurts but you caused that.

So please keep running your mouth like a school girl asking for fights to somehow justify your behavior, I am sure one day you will find someone who will take you up on your offer but frankly I know your nothing more than a worthless fool and that is not worth any more time then the fun everyone else in society has at laughing at your expense.

Last edited by Cross; 05-19-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 AM
12 Second Club

whos everybody...people i dont know sitting behind a computer please...... like that hurts second if your gonna call someone a douche bag dont you have the to say it in person yes or no and third..... are you gonna honestly sit here and tell me that there are tons of 93-97 LT1'S that either dont burn oil or leak oil .... Bitch please you must have just bought your car and put a new motor in it.... but in reality all LT1'S do one or another.

Im simple not gonna sit behind a computer and talk **** i can care less who jumps in and puts in there 2 cents.....

computer in person love to see it
Old 05-20-2009, 01:54 AM
12 Second Club

I would love to see someone who had the integrity to not play Internet games, ask for fights to overcome his own lack of intelligence and make rash comments all in favor of a hurt ego but we know where that's coming from with you and your hurt SS/Z28 that's not leaking oil because as you put it "It burns a lot of oil".

Sorry but that's not common but hey I have seen more powerful cars in action and not on you tube. Many here have seen beyond what I have seen, and this is a community in different parts of the world.
We share an enthusiasm for vehicles that's connected with computers. Sorry if that means were going to type on them, maybe this is just not for you, seems your too hell bent on working your self over with people seeing your antics as nothing more than a childish kid who does not represent his age group of other 25+ year olds.

Now again stop telling us about fighting and stop telling everyone how you don't care. You saw fit to come here and make a jerk of yourself, people called you one it and then enjoyed a good laugh at your expense because you continue to be an idiot and here you are back again having learned nothing.

If we meet in person sure I will call you a douche to your face and you will probably get all steamed up and swing at me in which case you will again prove your brain power is more than just "Lacking".

Now here's your chance to grow up and realize that in life its not your muscle and threats but your intelligence and humbleness. Grow up, man up and just take the licks you already got. You have been running your mouth since you embarrassed yourself and every time you make it worse because you just can't stop trying to sooth that bruised ego of yours.

Good luck with that continuing promise to stop wasting every one's time but we know you will keep coming back because no matter how much everyone gives you the chance to grow up, your going to just keep barreling down that path which will thankfully enough, provide us all with a lot of amusement.

God bless you for taking the time to provide so many laughs for us in the comfort of our own homes.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:07 PM
12 Second Club

BRO 1st off you brought this on yourself not I
second im not asking for a fight nor do i honestly want to put you in the hospital ..... which would happen

All im simple trying to say is DROP IT .... if you wanna continue talking chit im not hard to find..... come up to the pavillions on a saturday night people know me there if you wanna talk chit behind a computer atleast be a man and say it straight to my face otherwise DROP IT..... im more then willing ... sorry if i dont put up with **** from anyone thats me been that way since i 14 now going on 28,.......... take it or leave it. But if it continues i know you wont be happy.....

believe it or not

god bless <---- im not religious i wasnt brained washed as a kid no offense nothing personal but if you believe in god more power to you !!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Someone backed into me... need a Camaro Rear Bumper.