Drift Event this Sunday - 5/24

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Drift Event this Sunday - 5/24

Drift Event this Sunday - 5/24 - Mineral Wells, TX (west of Fort Worth)

Here comes drifting out at Mineral Wells this month. Some neat things have been happening lately. We gave out around 8 D1GP USA Underground licenses this year, and we took a total of 6 cars out to Cali for the first D1 USA event. Multiple cars got into the top 16, and people like Russell Walker, Chelsea Denofa, Tyler ***, and Will Parsons got the honor of driving against rad drivers like Saito and Ueno! They actually drove WITH them..... and then got eliminated : ) The point is I couldn't be happier for putting the D1 stuff together at our local level, and dragging our drivers up to the national level and getting them some seat time. All of our drivers that went put in a huge amount of effort, money, sweat and blood to get to this event. And then to top that off, we had a support crew at least 10 deep with people from Neverslo, Zero Hour, and Shaun's Drift Garage. Thanks a ton everyone!!!!

So that brings us to this month. It will be just a normal practice day, giving me another break from judging before I put 2K dollars up for grabs in another month or two. Please get their by 9:30 so we can have a drivers meeting by 9:45, but if you can't, no big deal.

1. Since summer is coming soon, I will be providing free drinks to keep everyone hydrated. Drinks will include waters and some soda. They will be iced down and ready for you.

2. Bring a helmet, even if you are just spectating. Spectators can definitely ride along with the drifters if the drifters don't mind having them as a passenger. But only if they have a helmet.

3. Bring a good attitude and HAVE FUN!!!
Link - http://fabricatedmotorsports.com/for...hp?topic=824.0

These are fun, if i get my clutch finished in time (and friends t56 rebuilt) i should be there.

James