Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need plug assistance for my H/C/N2O LT1

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Need plug assistance for my H/C/N2O LT1

With all of the spark plug questions and information running around, what would the experts recommend for my setup? I've been running the TR6's and I spray the occasional 100 wet shot but nothing more. I would like to focus a bit more NA but I would like to know I'm good to go if I open up the bottle. Is there a better plug for my setup and driving style?

Stock bottom end
Stock compression
Heads/Cam (CC306)
TNT Wet Plate System

Thanks!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you wanting a good comprimise street/strip plug, or are you looking a dedicated track day only plug? But considering the size you are going with, the #7 might be the one? really it is best to start with a colder plug and make some passes and read the plug to know what is the best for your spraying needs.
Robert
Old 05-21-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Robert56
Are you wanting a good comprimise street/strip plug, or are you looking a dedicated track day only plug? But considering the size you are going with, the #7 might be the one? really it is best to start with a colder plug and make some passes and read the plug to know what is the best for your spraying needs.
Robert
Yes I am looking for a good compromise between the street/strip. Looking to eat my cake and eat it too however my assumption is that this will not be possible. Would you recommend the #7?

-brian
Old 05-24-2009, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Anyone ?
Old 05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I would pull a fresh plug after a pull and take a look, or take a picture and post it up for us to tlook at. Myself, I run the TR7 as my street plug. I don't hit a 300 shot on the street, but I do have two stages that are small and can be used when ever, so for me and small shots the 7's work great. If you changed over, likely you will have no idle issues or the such, but will have gained in the safety blanket realm, imo, should you get some crap gas or...
Robert