Anybody wreck their white c5?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody wreck their white c5?

Just got a white c5 in the shop... didn't know if you were a member here.

Apparently the guy was drivin like an idiot and went through an insurance agent's building, lol.

EDIT: Damn, black z28 just got towed in right behind it... not a good day for LS1s.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

Well now that you've called them an idiot publicly, I doubt they'll admit it if they are on here.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:35 AM
10 Second Club

They need to here it apparently. Guy was revving and popped the clutch and went through a building. I'm pretty sure he knows that wasn't smart. Plus I said he was driving like an idiot.. most of us are guilty of that at least once. Nothing against the driver personally.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Resident

WOW...apparently he has the reflexes of 80 year old woman to go along with being idiot..We have all popped the clutch accidentally, but how hard is to take your right foot of the accelerator/and or clutch in/brake, before you go thru a building or another fixed object?
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Apparently he was crossing an intersection, dumped it, and lost control... took out an Intrepid as well.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Teching In

It was me jk, hey camaro, what would be the ballpark cost to fix my C5 vette, I have a cracked Rear Right Quater panel (Targa Top). I really wanna fix it, but unfortunatly im unemployed so I cant spend alot if I wanna get it fixed now but if its in my budget I might just do it.

This is what it needs:

Fixed or new Rear Right Quater Panel Also Need it Painted
Door is bent slighty on pass side on the very top right corner (Need Painted & Fixed)
the Rear Fender is cracked and scratched up from the impact hit would probably need to be painted
Old 05-23-2009, 08:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I saw the aftermath. I was on my way home (i think Thursday) and saw that white vette on alexander yes there was a caved in building. The vettes driver door skin was ripped off. There was another car involved as well.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 05-24-2009, 02:43 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
It was me jk, hey camaro, what would be the ballpark cost to fix my C5 vette, I have a cracked Rear Right Quater panel (Targa Top). I really wanna fix it, but unfortunatly im unemployed so I cant spend alot if I wanna get it fixed now but if its in my budget I might just do it.

This is what it needs:

Fixed or new Rear Right Quater Panel Also Need it Painted
Door is bent slighty on pass side on the very top right corner (Need Painted & Fixed)
the Rear Fender is cracked and scratched up from the impact hit would probably need to be painted
I would really have to look at it. Wish I could tell you more, but without seeing it it's like calling your doctor and saying "Doc, I'm sick what's wrong with me?"

But if you would like to bring it by the shop I'll gladly take a look for you.