A bad one in every bunch. Local LS1Tech member. Long story.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 02:38 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default A bad one in every bunch. Local LS1Tech member. Long story.

Do you guys remember me posting here in this section about someone mounting and balancing a set of wheels for the Vette? Well if not, here's the thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...ease-come.html

Well if you read the thread above, you would have seen that I had a set of C6 ZO6 repros mounted and balanced by 1QWK408. All went well. I gave him $50 anyway even though he didn't charge me.

Time went on and I purchased a set of CCWs. I called him up, told him I needed another favor, met him at the NTB in Pearland, and the work was done. He didn't charged me again, but I gave him $75.

I got the wheels home and the fronts stuck out because of the wrong offset. So I ordered new fronts and since I had to get new fronts anyway, I ended up going 19s in the front, so I had to order front tires too.

So when I got the new wheels and tires, I called him up yet again. This time, he met me at the Alvin location. He didn't charge me again and this time I didn't offer him any money, but promised him to take him out and buy him some drinks. We ended up going downtown with a group of my friends and took care of his drinks.

All seems well so far, but here's where the story gets good. So I noticed my driver side front tire keeps getting low. I monitor the tire over a course of a week or so and realize that it had a leak. So I take the wheel/tire off, spray soapy water all over the thread and find nothing. I then decided to fill up one of the bathtubs in the house and submerge the wheel/tire to see if I can find the leak. Nothing. I made one last attempt to spray the bead of the tire and sure enough, that's where it came from.

I had him come pick up the wheel from my house because I asked him to break the bead on the tire, spin the tire on the rim, and reseat it. Just before he took the tire into his possession, I told him, please be very careful, this is an $800 wheel. He replied with, "Man, I've done this a million times and this will be my 4th time to do it for you." So he rolls the wheel/tire to his Tahoe and leans it up against it. Well what happens, the wheel/tire falls on it's face. I pick it up and there is dings all on the face of the lip. I was pissed, but still kept my cool. I said, "I just told you not even 30 seconds ago to be careful." He stated he was so sorry and that he'll get it fixed immediately.

So he takes the wheel and texts me the next morning stating it would be done Friday. He took the wheel with him Wednesday evening. I was relieved that it would be done in a decent amount of time.

Here's where it all goes south. Thursday rolls around, he texts me that him and his chick broke up. I felt sorry for the guy because I remember him telling me they had been together for a while. In the midst of all that, the both of them (particularly his girlfriend) was trying to hook me up with a chick. So I figured, well...there goes my chance at getting hooked up since they split. Well, that evening, I get a message from Brian on his Myspace, but it wasn't from him, it was his girlfriend. I was like WTF!!! I couldn't believe what I just read. It said, "Hey it's Marissa, give me a call." I ended up texting her telling her that I was sorry that her and Brian broke up and that I was really disappointed because I was really looking forward to her hooking me up with one of her friends. She then texted me that I could always hook up with her! I was in complete shock. Even though Brian and I didn't know each other that well, I would never ever do something like that and I made that clear to her.

So later Brian finds out that she had sent me a message on Myspace and accuses ME of trying to hook up with her. I go on and on and on trying to convince this guy that nothing was going on, that she sent me a message from his Myspace giving me her number, that she offered to hook up with me, etc. This guy didn't budge one bit. He was so certain that I was trying to get in his ex-girlfriend's pants. After a bunch of drama, with phone calls, texts, emails, messages online, etc., he then tells me if I want my wheel back, to go pick it up! I blew up!!! I told him at this point, I could care less what happened between his chick and him, that all I wanted was my wheel and tire back and we could forget about ever meeting. I called the guy numerous times, texted him, etc., but he failed to bring me my tire and wheel.

So I called Hubcap Depot, the place where he took my wheel and tire and explained to the owner what was going on. Before the owner of Hubcap Depot made any offer, he decided to do a little investigation on Brian. He ended up calling NTB Bay Area and discovered that Brian had been fired in the beginning of February for theft. I was in complete shock. So when Brian did the work for me the 2nd time, he was no longer employed with NTB. F'in crazy! That explains why Brian told me he was "laid off" and was looking for a job. I scanned and emailed Brian a copy of our job postings because I felt really bad for the guy. Then the owner of HD told me that Brian came in there to drop off the wheel, stated that it was his, he needed it for a car show that weekend, and he was given the NTB rate because he thought he was still employed with NTB.

The owner of HD also mentioned to me that when he took the tire off the wheel to do the repairs, he noticed that the tire was damaged. The bead was torn and he recommended that I get it replaced. Well to sum this part of the story up, the owner of HD created a Liability Release form in which I had to sign, he signed, and had a witness sign, and I got a copy. He was nice enough to give me my wheel back and I didn't have to pay a single penny. I was extremely relieved and satisfied with his work and generosity. The wheel looked badass, I couldn't even tell it had anything wrong with it.

So having the wheel/tire back, having my Vette rolling again, and not having to pay for anything, I was happy. I was still pissed at Brian because he had fucked me over. At this point, I did nothing to the guy and all the accusations about me trying to hook up with his ex-girlfriend were false. Well I'm not the type of guy who vandalizes vehicles, houses, or anyone's property for that matter and never will be, but I had to take some sort of revenge on the guy. I figured I would never see him again for the stunt he pulled on me, but if I ever did, then it would be a different story. So I decided to give his ex-girlfriend a call. Long story short, I ended up banging her.

He found out which was no surprise to me, threatened to whoop my *** next time he saw me, said he was going to **** up my cars, yada yada yada. Well, a buddy and I went bar hopping Saturday night and what do you know, I see Brian and his girlfriend together. At first, they didn't notice me and honestly, I tried not to make my self noticeable either. I was with a friend I hadn't hung out with in months and just wanted to have a good time without any drama. Well sure enough, she sees me and taps me on the shoulder while walking up from behind me. She didn't say anything, just taps me on the shoulder while walking by. I thought to myself, aww ****, there's going to be drama tonight. I told myself to get out of there because I was either going to get into a fight or my truck was going to be fucked up. I even told my friend that there was either going to be some drama or there was going to be something wrong with my truck.

We ended up staying up until it almost closed and I was telling my buddy I put any amount of money on it that when we get to my truck, there's going to be something wrong with it. Sure enough, we walk up, and my front passenger side window is busted out. I was so ******* pissed!!! I opened up my truck and there was a big *** piece of concrete sitting on the driver seat with glass everywhere. It happened to be a piece of the concrete blocks that you park against. The ones that your tires go up against in the parking spots.

I texted her, "You guys should have known better. See the 2 of you in court soon. Big mistake." She replied with, I didn't do ****. You fucked me over and why would I do that?" I texted her nothing more than what you see above. I didn't specify anything. Why would she said, "Why would I do that?"

Anyway, so not only did I have to fork over money to buy a new front tire (old one had ~200 miles on it), now I'm going to have to replace my window and have it retinted. Not to mention all the clean up it took to get all the glass out.

So I just wanted to put it out there that not all LS1Tech members are good people. This particular individual, Brian Fox (1QWK408) is a piece of **** and deserves to be banned.

Sorry this was such a long story, but this was the best I could summarize it without leaving out any important details.

Last edited by Dragaholic; 05-25-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy crap that was a long read
Old 05-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

well do you at least have nudes of the chick at hand to post?
Old 05-25-2009, 02:53 PM
9 Second Club NA

Actually, I do have nude pics of her, but that would be f'ed up to post on here. Besides, that would only fuel the fire and I'm not trying to have my truck or any of my belongings vandalized again.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
Actually, I do have nude pics of her, but that would be f'ed up to post on here. Besides, that would only fuel the fire and I'm not trying to have my truck or any of my belongings vandalized again.
PM's welcome! bwhahah

also I would invest in a security camera at the house bro. You know theres two ways to come to your driveway...video record when not at home!
Old 05-25-2009, 02:59 PM
9 Second Club NA

A step ahead of you. There's a security camera.

What do you mean there's 2 ways to come to my driveway?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dragaholic
A step ahead of you. There's a security camera.

What do you mean there's 2 ways to come to my driveway?
well your corner...they can go down the main road and come around the back or come in the main road and make a left on your road.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:02 PM
9 Second Club NA

I know what you're saying, but that makes no difference. You still have to walk up to the drive way. Either way you come, you will be recorded.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Banned

what if they come up the back way and walk thru the neighbors yard and throw a rock LOL you need a camera on the back side of the house too
Old 05-25-2009, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
well do you at least have nudes of the chick at hand to post?
I was trying to think of something clever to say but i think you pretty much summed it up
Old 05-25-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

This sucks but it just goes to show, just pay a company to do the work. doing hook up **** usually bites you in the ***.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

was this said chick hot
Old 05-25-2009, 03:18 PM
9 Second Club NA

Bad Chad, absolutely right. 1 of the many things I've learned from this whole ordeal.

fox16, yes.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Staging Lane

This isnt the first time i have seen his name on here being portryayed in a bad way ...You know like grandpa always said ''where there is smoke there is always a fire''.....
Old 05-25-2009, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

well then post up the pics then sucka!!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:27 PM
11 Second Club

Number one, you should have kept it professional and taken the tire to a regular store on whatever basis you need. You needed tire work, not to feel sorry for anybody, so you should have picked one tire store and be done with it. I have my work done at Discount Tire on Shaver near Fairmont, and deal with the store, not any one person who would do buddy favors.

It was a given Brian is a turd, and I really felt sorry for you until you banged his chick as a 'grudge ****', after that I didn't see much difference between you and Brian. You both have some growing up to do. Smarter people that me call that 'passive-aggressive', in other words, you are bitch slapping Brian without touching him, using his ex as your tool to hurt him. Just man up and kick Brians ***, but she didn't need to get involved simply as a tool for your revenge. You gained guy points for getting laid, but lost two times that much for using her as nothing more than a way to get back at another guy.

And if you post/share her pics, I hope you get banned.

Last edited by old_goat; 05-25-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well all I have to say is, 1) sorry to hear that your wheel got ****'ed up to begin with, **** like that does happen though, and that was a lil fucked that your window got broke, ****** with peoples cars and houses is just sleezy, 2) but you were a **** head for ****** his ex just to get at him, to me that just has "I'm a big douche nozzle" written on it... don't know the either of you but sounds like you two need to grow up and knock it off with the High School drama B/S

and asking/suggesting he gets banned for something that happened outside of Tech is just boarder line stupid, even though you asked for a favor through tech..
Old 05-25-2009, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

it's like high school all over again.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Teching In

dude fck saying he's an *** for smashing the chick down. she was down so you cannot dog him for that. she knew exactly what was up when he called her back.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Teching In

you should get a long sock and some soap and wait till you see him again and hide in the bushes outside the bar and beat the shizzit out of him lmfao

Quick Reply: A bad one in every bunch. Local LS1Tech member. Long story.