Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need 2 WS6 17x9 Wheels ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need 2 WS6 17x9 Wheels ASAP!

Hello - Joe G here, brand new member. I'm just finishing a 2001 T/A WS6 Trans Am convertible 6 speed - beautiful car w/ only 12,000 miles on it. The absolute last parts we need are 2 POLISHED factory wheels w/ or w/out tires. These are the wheels used from 98-01, 5 spoke, with the smooth look - no concave sections at the lug nut area or spokes..

We're located in Connecticut near the shore, and can either pick-up or have shipped depnding on distance, etc.

Help me restore her back to her natural beauty - looks terrible all leaning on the left side w/ the rotors digging into the ground, not to mention the sparks - looks cool at night though. (I know - bad bad joke . . )

Thanks - can PM or email direct to charteroaknews@comcast.net. I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but these are the very last parts needed to get my baby/beast on the road - it's getting tougher & tougher every sunny day to see it sitting instead of burning up its new tires on the open road.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Try posting here.............
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted-46/
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I tried . . .

Hi - thanks for the tip, but . . . I tried posting, and when I submitted it gave me a message that I'm not eligible to post in that category? Not sure why, unless it's because I'm such a newbie?