What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 z28 cop car

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Air
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 z28 cop car

I have a 99 Z28 camaro

KBB says 4800ish?

165000 miles.

Green (Chameilionish) exterior
Black (ebony) interior.
Hard top
Leather SS seats
Silver SS hood w/ slight damage
MINT Silver SS wing
CD player from 2001 SS
SS tail lights

A/C and heat work, All speakers work, radio reception is excellent.
Spare tire Included.

LS1 is basically stock. RUNS excellent. Good oil pressure, runs around 210 degrees, pulls hard.

SLP Air lid, K&N filter, lower air box cut out

Trans (4l60e) was rebuilt 25k ago, has a zpack shift kit and a unknown brand 2100 stall converter. Shifts very firm.

Has a Flowmaster exhaust that exits behind the rear axle but underneath the car. Sounds GREAT. Loud enough to rumble, but not too loud.

The car will not come with the mismatched wheels pictured. It will have 16inch stock firebird wheels (these are the only matching set i have with decent tires.)

BAD:

Car was in a accident. The front right corner has some damage, so the fender, headlight, and hood don't line up perfectly.

Also, the car slid into a tree or pole right where the passenger side mirror is. The Mirror is broken, the door is damaged, and the rocker panel is very bent up. This does not affect the driveability of the car. I drove this car home.

The accident also caused both windows to come off track. They just need a new regulator piece and they will work properly again. They go up and down (the motors are good) but they flop about a bit with the doors open.

I took the best pictures to show what i could.