Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Noob trying to find a kit.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Noob trying to find a kit.

I have been looking at getting a nitrous system but I dont know what to get. I want something that is decently priced and has the capability to be easily upgraded as I get more into the car. I have been looking at the nitrous outlet package linked below, but a few questions on that as well:

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2809

O the window switch it says it has Multi-gear lock out setting. Id assume this allows the nitrous to only work with the WOT switch in certain transmission gears, if so would that work with a manual. If not then what is the function of this feature?

It doenst list it comes with a WOT switch but the window switch has a built in TPS, but being a 95 its a mechanic throttle. How is this going to work or is it a different function?

Over all, is that kit a good price for what is in it?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get an HSW sudden impact kit. And if you add the Complete accesory kit you have seriously every saftey feature and option available for a great, dependable nitrous system. Total would be about... $1075, look at all the stuff you get and everyone i've seen so far backs it up on this site. Dont go too cheap, you r in the car moddin business now, **** gets expensive real quick especially if your cheap parts malfunction and ruin somethin else in the process.

My .02