Old 05-28-2009, 08:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default truck water pump with ls1 intake

how'd you guys get them to work?
Old 05-28-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to make a dent in the water outlet to make room for the throttle body. It turned a little while I was hitting it, which definitely helped. I also ditched my stock alternator/PS bracket to make custom brackets that better fit my application. I'm not sure how well the intake fits with the bracket there. You will need the MAP sensor that matches the car intake, along with the injectors and fuel rails. I tried making my truck stuff fit and just ended up breaking things.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by i r teh noobz
I had to make a dent in the water outlet to make room for the throttle body. It turned a little while I was hitting it, which definitely helped. I also ditched my stock alternator/PS bracket to make custom brackets that better fit my application. I'm not sure how well the intake fits with the bracket there. You will need the MAP sensor that matches the car intake, along with the injectors and fuel rails. I tried making my truck stuff fit and just ended up breaking things.
i knew i needed a map and stuff...i bought an intake with a map l1 fuel rails and 28.8# injectors i just needed to know what to do to the waterpump

Search this Thread