Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Questions about the Kentucky Turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Questions about the Kentucky Turbo setup

I am currently looking into all the options that I have for FI and I've still got the Procharger route open and possibly a FM turbo option. I would much rather do the turbo to be 100% honest but I don't see many companies that do a good job with putting together a setup. APS seems to have many problems and customer service issues, and STS won't quite make the power that I'm looking for I don't think. I'm wanting to be around 700, maybe a little north of that in the future. I was looking into the Kentucky Turbo setups and they look to be pretty nice but I was wondering how much altering to the car needs to be done to run them. I would like to steer clear of hacking the car up. From those of them who have gone with them what are your impressions?

Thanks
Old 05-31-2009, 04:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

he makes the kits anyway you want it to be. He uses a mock-up camaro he has at the shop to route pipes anywhere you want them to go. Id give him a call and talk to him in person. REALLY helpfull and wont try to oversell you anything.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah man, give Josh a call. He hooked me up with the crossover pipes for my t76 build.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He will be doing my car, and im picky as hell, does great work, since he down the road i sneak in from time to time, and his work always looks good
Old 05-31-2009, 08:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best kit's around. He can do you a set of headers or a manifold kit and keep the A/C as well. Give him a call.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Best kit's around. He can do you a set of headers or a manifold kit and keep the A/C as well. Give him a call.
Alright, awesome. Thanks guys, I will definitely be giving him a ring.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Launching!

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Taubr Unit
Id give him a call and talk to him in person. REALLY helpfull and wont try to oversell you anything.
I can personall vouce for that. We talked Saturday morning for 2.5 hours! Great guy! I will be dealing with him when I get my money right to finish my 3rd gen Camaro!

Again... Great guy!