View Full Version : Snake kill story.

duffman
06-02-2009, 01:10 PM
So I look out my window at my clean ass SOM, and what do I see? A goddamn snake fuckin with my motor. It was about 4ft long and had its head and about 8" sticking out from under the hood. I run outside, 12" blade in hand, and in true snake fashion it went in reverse and hid... Under my fucking hood no less. I hadnt even started the car and this bitch was scared. So I fire her up and it slithers out wounded, but just like some sort of "super snake", it knows its lost both the battle and the war yet still trys to snap at me so I cut its head off. Just another snake that thought it could bring down the mighty LS1, and was proved wrong. If he only knew what I did to that Cobra last week he probly would've stayed far away. :devil:

rk_2000_Z/28
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
HA! I give you an A+ for creativity and originality. Sounds like you cracked on a new Super Snake, but how about some more details. What speeds, how many lengths, your mods, etc.

myslow92
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
:devil:was probably a harmless one too............you just wanted to kill something

raysadude
06-02-2009, 02:25 PM
So I look out my window at my clean ass SOM, and what do I see? A goddamn snake fuckin with my motor. It was about 4ft long and had its head and about 8" sticking out from under the hood. I run outside, 12" blade in hand, and in true snake fashion it went in reverse and hid... Under my fucking hood no less. I hadnt even started the car and this bitch was scared. So I fire her up and it slithers out wounded, but just like some sort of "super snake", it knows its lost both the battle and the war yet still trys to snap at me so I cut its head off. Just another snake that thought it could bring down the mighty LS1, and was proved wrong. If he only knew what I did to that Cobra last week he probly would've stayed far away. :devil:

i like your story AND your avatar :D

adanieljohnson1
06-02-2009, 02:34 PM
IM WITH PITA!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE 100,000 PEOPLE PICKET YOUR HOUSE!!!!

unless you give me your car:devil:

King Nothing
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
lol wow haven't seen a kill story like that lol so tell us the story with you and the cobra the week before and your mods

violent_celerity
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM

its P.E.T.A.... People Eating Tasty Animals

180ls1
06-02-2009, 06:10 PM

you are with Pain In The Ass

haha sorry maybe some soothing cream will help you out with that.

adanieljohnson1
06-02-2009, 06:10 PM
its P.E.T.A.... People Eating Tasty Animals

or

People In Trashy Automobiles

:devil:

Newskool Mach
06-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Umm....huh?:lock:

w3s1c0a5t
06-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Umm....huh?:lock:

You guys are going to bitch about EVERY kill on a snake....

Haters...

We should lock you.

Johnnystock
06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Nice kill story LOL where are the pics dude!!!!????

Newskool Mach
06-04-2009, 10:12 AM
You guys are going to bitch about EVERY kill on a snake....

Haters...

We should lock you.

Yea lock out all the Mustang owners including some of the admins.:gtfo: Rather not read about fairy tails in this section. What makes you think I'm a hater had 5 GM's before the Mustang...