What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

79' trans am. how much?

Old 06-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 79' trans am. how much?

Hi, i have a 79 trans am that i bought a while back and did some work. i found a olds 455 close by so i rebuilt it by putting a cam, performer intake, 750cfm carb, all new bearings, high volume oil pump with a 7qt oil pan, i also rebuilt the TH350 trany with all new clutches, and put in a carrier with 3.73 gears and bolted the original exhaust on it.

It only has 1 dent that can easy be pulled out and needs a paint job and also some interior work.

I saved all my receipts and found i put about 2,200 in the motor trany, and rear end and thats including the price for the 455. i also still have the original motor for it the olds 403 that will go with it.

With all that said i would like to know what kind of price i should put on it. i would even except some offer if someone was interested. live near hastings, NE

if interested and want to send offer over email or need some more info on the car before making an offer or pricing plz email me at steeldragon_23@hotmail.com

Thanks Alot

Search this Thread