Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

What's up from So. California! This is the best site I've seen so far

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up from So. California! This is the best site I've seen so far

Hey everybody!
I am a long time F-body lover and I finally got my first 4th Gen. Camaro two weeks ago! Hullya!
I've own numerous Camaros/Firebirds over the years - 68' Firebird (My previous favorite), 1975 Firebird Formula, 1974 Camaro, 1977 Z-28, 1979 Trans Am, 1988 Iroc-Z, and even a 1987 Convertible Firebird with a V-6! (I found it at a Red Cross Auction in Van Nuys with 60,000 original miles and it had the same Convert. top professionally done just like a 87' Camaro Convert. - Come to find out, it was one of only a few dozen made by the same company that started doing the actual production convert's in 91' on the firebirds/camaros...cool thing was it had the Phoenix bird decal on the hood like the ol' bandits, strange but cool looking!)

So my new 4th Gen and by far my most favorite out of all my previous is a 2001 Camaro SS in Sunset Orange Met. - SLP Build#2460... I'm going to take some killa pics of her (her name's CaSSandra) this weekend as long as it doesn't rain again and post them.

Question: Does anyone know of any cool "Camaro-friendly" Car shows coming up in Southern Cali?? Also, if anyone knows of any Camaro Car clubs that are still happening (a lot fizzled away) in So Cal, lemme know!
Nice meeting you all and I'll be posting!

Daniel D
Old 06-06-2009, 11:52 PM
ZV8
12 Second Club

check the regional section for local car clubs and stuff, and welcome to the site
Old 06-07-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Regular

Cali generalz are the most active club i have seen. THey post here quite a bit. Welcome to the site. Cant wait to see pics i love SOM
Old 06-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Thanks a lot - Will do!

Daniel