Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

fbody south alabama or florida panhandle

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fbody south alabama or florida panhandle

Just a shot in the dark here but I'm looking for a running fbody somewhere near Panama City/Dothan/Montgomery or within 200 miles of Enterprise. AL. I've only got around $1100 to spend on one and am not expecting anything show room new at all. I'm being forced to give my Firebird vert back because I've lost my job and need to get into something soon. Of course at the end of the day, I wil be happy with anything I can find because it would be paid for but I'd love to be able to stay in an fbody while doing it IF I could. I didnt know how hard it will be to do this but I've seen a couple of people on here that have picked up 94-96 cars around the $1200-$1600 price range so I figure it wouldnt hurt to ask. I've got an acoustic drum kit (5pc PEACE kit) that I could let go in a trade with cash also if there are any drummers out there. Anyway, if anyone knows of anything, let me know and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Looking for:
93-96 fbody
good running condition
$up to $1100
located anywhere between Montgomery, AL and Panama City Florida.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody knows of anything at all? 91?92?93? Anything? I'm going to have to give my car back to the bank in about 6 days. This sucks