Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exedy clutch poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exedy clutch poor customer service

I have been waiting for my Exedy Triple carbon clutch since Sept 9/08. Call at least 50 times left messages. Talk to Evan warr/repair manager. Said he would replace clutch under warranty but it was on back order. Months later was in stock Evan said they were ready to ship out. Waited a month and no clutch. Call Evan he said Berny the vice president stopped shippment needed invoice. Emailed invoice talk Evan and said he would check into it. Now I have left many messages no return call. I went and bought another new Exedy triple so I could drive my car. Called Trish @ customer relation she said I have to talk to Evan. I don't know what to do @ this point. I would recommend to stay away from this company.:toetap:

Rob.
416 751-8047
Old 06-05-2009, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

I think this is in the wrong section... But if you don't mind my asking why would you go with an Exedy clutch? I'd associate them in my head with imports right off the bat. Plus there are companies like Textralia that make great clutches for the LS powered cars.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

In my opinion if you had a clutch issue and had to replace it, with **** poor customer service like you have received you should have gone with another company. There is multiple companys just as good or better. However if this is the wrong thread i wish we could have a thread dedicated to customers comments only based on there problems, customer service, etc. to seperate the good companys from the bad. You might be surprised how fast companys will change there business practice or with word of mouth go out of business.