Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Missin the TA...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missin the TA...

It's been almost a year since I sold the TA, and every time I check in on the forums here I miss it more and more!

Been driving around every since in a G35..nice car, automatic, luxurious, decent MPG, and its got some pickup for a V6...but man, those pacesetter LTs/offroad H/true duals are more than sorely missed. I think I miss the car more than I missed most of my ex girlfriends lol.

Maybe with GM's financial troubles I'll get lucky and find someone selling one for dirt cheap like when I sold mine for SIX GRAND

Anyways, I miss my car, and figured this was a good place to share that feeling with. Thanks for reading.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha ya you must miss it pretty bad if you still post here even though you have not had your car for over a year.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sketterman
It's been almost a year since I sold the TA, and every time I check in on the forums here I miss it more and more!

Been driving around every since in a G35..nice car, automatic, luxurious, decent MPG, and its got some pickup for a V6...but man, those pacesetter LTs/offroad H/true duals are more than sorely missed. I think I miss the car more than I missed most of my ex girlfriends lol.

Maybe with GM's financial troubles I'll get lucky and find someone selling one for dirt cheap like when I sold mine for SIX GRAND

Anyways, I miss my car, and figured this was a good place to share that feeling with. Thanks for reading.
i had two at the same time less than two years ago... like a dumb *** i sold the as well