Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Apology to Brad (Noyzee)

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Apology to Brad (Noyzee)

If I managed to offend you by posting my observations, then I am truly sorry to have hurt your feelings to the point of you seeking the support of the moderators here.

Dealing with feelings are hard, some chose to eat "comfort foods" like Pizza and Cannoles.. but they just end up overweight and miserable.

Others tend to "self medicate" but then they usually don't know when to draw the line and end up peeing in buckets or (even worse) on themselves.

I've found some simple exercises online for controlling one's feelings:

How to Control My Feelings When Upset

The best way is to take a deep breath and count backwards numbers, from 10 to 1. It would make you calmer. Now, pick up the phone and talk to the person whom you are upset with and clarify all the issues.

Write a list of things which make you upset and things which irritate you and then tear the page and throw it in the dustbin or even go for burning the page up!

Do things which you enjoy. Indulge in your favorite past time like singing, dancing, cooking, listening to music, reading or going for a walk.

Play a game or a sport you love. It would lighten your heart and would give a boost to your spirit.

Call your friends. Have long chats with them or even plan the day out. Catch up with them and do things which you loved doing.

If you have the habit of maintaining a diary, write all that you are feeling right now. You might realize that you are feelings 10 times better after doing it.

Make a list of things that you are good at and things which you enjoy doing. Refreshing your mind with your own positive qualities and things which you are best at. This would help you regain your spirit.

Again- I am truly sorry for hurting your feelings and I won't do it again.

I promise.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:30 AM
8 second mod

i was not seeking the help of anyone to defend me, i was asking there opinion on weather i should put you on the ban list for a week, they agreed with me, so i did it.

and you forget i can look back at posts and see what you did, nice pics.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 AM
8 second mod

ps. have fun on your week off. creat your bob trolls and we will ban you for good along with the ip etc etc.
thanks.

and i would have ban you weather you said this insulting info to me or any other member on the board. smartin up
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I thought this stuff only happened during the winter months!

Oh well...back to work!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM

I would have banned you if I hadn't been beat to it.