Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

what should i get?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 08:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what should i get?

ok i have a new set of dekka80 injectors, edelbrock vic jr rails, magnafuel boost ref regulator, the walbro twin's, and the ati boost a pump going to a ls1 intake (for now) all feeding a 8.5:1 402 and a d1 with a 3.7 pulley. what i need to know is what do yall reccomend for the fuel lines? 8 an feed and stock return or should i go ahead and run a 10 for future upgrades and what lines steel braded or light weight race line or should i just rum hard aluminum? what fittings will i need that are specifically for the 99's? i have never ran the an stuff with the braded lines. is a pita to work with? i plan on running around 13-14 lbs for now and a 100 shot wet. but may go more later.thanks for any help.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:52 AM
FormerVendor

-8 feed and -6 return are plenty. You can use any type of line you like. I like the black pushloc hose very easy to work with and durable.

Nate
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
-8 feed and -6 return are plenty. You can use any type of line you like. I like the black pushloc hose very easy to work with and durable.

Nate
what size is the stock feed line? can you give me a price/parts list for every thing (within reason) that i will need? i am not into the show side of things just want functionality and the least amount of money that will get the job done.thanks alot.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok i bought the an fittings and line to run a an8 feed line and use my stock feed as a return (for now) but the rails are 3/8 npt and the 3/8npt to 8 an 45's i bought only screw in a bout 5 threads and then they bind. i put 3in1 on them and kept working them tighter then backing off but only have them about 1/2 way in. it doesent seem to be messing up the threads and after i back em out they wil screw in freely to the last point. i am wondering if i should keep working them til they bottom or just leave them at 1/2 depth?

oh yeah the way im running the lines is 8an into the rail on driver side then 8 an cross over in back then 8 an from the front pass side rail to the regulator mounted on the fender well and then 8 an out for bypass to the stock line. is that the best way?