Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

16x8 TT2's To get or not to get

Old 06-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16x8 TT2's To get or not to get

A friend of mine is selling his TT2's that have been sitting around for like a year he tells me about them but he didnt know what they really were he just said they were nice so i go over to look at them and they end up being polished TT2's with a chrome lip in great condition but my smile went away once i saw they were 16's and that it had 4 different tires with one flat one so i tell him ill give you 300 for them and i start talking about the tires, how i would need to get new ones and how he just had them there with nothing to put them on. He thinks about it then tells me ok but then i think about it 16's x 8 on my TA would be too small and they would look funny but its a good deal and i cant let it pass. I tell him ill see when i get paid at the end of the week. What do you guys think take them? Does anyone have 16" TT2's on their TA's if so post some pics im really curious on how they look.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

too small for a TT2. get the 17s thats what im getting.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have seen a set on a somebodys car, I wish I would have kept the link. It looked ok, but really was too small for the style wheel.

Search this Thread