Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: rcsb gmc AND raptor 660 for modded camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: rcsb gmc AND raptor 660 for modded camaro

really been thinking about going to the dark side lately
looking to trade straight up for a modded 98-02 camaro

2000 sierra: 5.3L tune, ASP u/d pulley w/overdrive alt. pulley, ls1 electric fans, pacesetter l/t's with custom 3" ory, stock intake with modded filter box, 4:10 gears, stock 60e, DJM 4/6 drop, stock wheels with 275/60/16 toyo proxes, escalade paint matched door handles, painted tailgate handle, sir mikes roll pan billet grill, 5% tint. the truck has 132,000 on the clock and has never given me a problem. i have owned the truck for over four years now. the truck is in real good shape for the mileage.

2001 raptor: k&n filter, jet kit, yoshimura pipe, aluminum front & rear bumpers, aluminum gytr frame and swingarm skids, 2" wheel spacers. i just put a new chain and sprockets, swingarm bearings and carrier bearings on it. all this only has 3-4 rides on it. the only thing this fourwheeler needs is the new gasket kit for the carbs. they leak around the float bowl. i have the gaskets, just havent put them on. also, it needs a right headlight. the plastic tabs broke off when a limb whacked the headlight.

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/ls1truckguy/
Old 06-19-2009, 12:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump.....