Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking for shop/someone to tune, delete ses codes

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for shop/someone to tune, delete ses codes

i'm looking for a somewhat local shop or someone who has the ability to delete some codes on my 98 trans am. i live in lorain, ohio, which is about 20 minutes west of cleveland. i bought the car about a year and a half ago and it has some mods already.
has slp longtube headers, 3" exhaust (edelbrock system), and an slp lid. i currently have o2 sims in the rear but one just failed and i have the ses light on again. i would like to just go ahead and have the rear o2 codes deleted along with the egr and air codes, as i plan to remove these items in the future as well.
my buddy knows of a place in the columbus area that does tunes on ls1's and i plan to have that done sometime but for now i'd at least like to get the codes deleted. anyone know of someone near my area that does this?

thanks for any help or suggestions!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

if you cant find a local shop you could do a mail order tune with one of our sponcors such as TSP. (approx $150). or in indiana is where lingerfelter is i think but thats $$$. good luck!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Teching In

yeah, i've heard about being able to do the mail order thing. it would be nice to find a shop or someone local who knows what they are doing.