Damn A-hole's

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Damn A-hole's

Last night coming home from work at about 12:40 when I had a car come up beside me, I didnt think anything of it until the ******* piece of **** threw a cup of something at the hood of my car at 70 MPH. I was pissed and the dipshit starting hauling *** away and got threw traffic, I cought up to him and had a few choice words when the passener leans out with a giant ******* sling shot! Figured it was time to back off and call the LAW, I was able to give the license and the make model of the vehicle while he was trying to get me to exit, there was also a truck in on the whole thing to as he was flashing them and trying to run me off the road. I just dont know what the hell is wrong with these people, I was young and stupid but I never fucked with people's cars or anything like this. Didnt do anything to the car but it the fact that there was no reason, looks like I am going to bring some 1.5" ball bearings home from work and keep them in the car. Dispatcher said that they would call but I guess they never got them, I never call the police for **** but as soon as the sling shot came out and I was getting messed with from another vehicle I got concerned. Rant over!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:30 AM
12 Second Club

i never understood how people could mess with other peoples property. thats below the belt kind of stuff.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unfortunately I doubt the police will go looking for a car for something like this. IMO you and the dude in the truck should have followed this assbag and shoved that slingshot down their throats.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:36 AM
12 Second Club

People get so jealous when someone has something they can't afford. You shouldn't be affraid to park your new car just because it's new. People who vandalize other peoples property should have what little they have taken away.

Just because that guy can afford a brand new Mercedes (or whatever), that doesn't make him the reason your stuck driving an '86 civic hatch, handing out fries at McD's.

If you cut somebody off in traffic, apologize. If you get cut off, let them go. Your day will be much better without the stress.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That would **** me off bigtime I carry a bat in my car for people like that.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 AM
12 Second Club

well with the law that was passed in 2007, i know carry my pistol in the console of my truck or wifes car. and you dont have to have a chl. just keep it concealed, be over the age of 21, and have no criminal record
Old 06-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Teching In

I agree, but kids will be kids and some are extremely senseless. What if you could return what he threw at you. That would be being a good citizen...

Wait.... you said you got his LP. I am sure someone has the capability to run it

Nothing to dramatic, but to let him know you know where he lives...
Old 06-18-2009, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95greenmaro
well with the law that was passed in 2007, i know carry my pistol in the console of my truck or wifes car. and you dont have to have a chl. just keep it concealed, be over the age of 21, and have no criminal record
link to that law !?!?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 01CaMMMaro
unfortunately I doubt the police will go looking for a car for something like this. IMO you and the dude in the truck should have followed this assbag and shoved that slingshot down their throats.
No I am pretty sure that the truck was with them, I was alone and it looked like there was 3 in the car. The truck was ******* with me too and exited with the car. What can you do? I am not a little guy at all and can hold my own, but the circumstances I didnt know who and what was involved. I also didnt know what they had in the slingshot, I disintegrated a bird on accident one time with one and a ball bearing out of a cv axle when I was a kid so I know that theey can tear some **** up. I would have really hated to get one in the head!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by imlooking
link to that law !?!?
Yeah, man, you can carry in your car, but it has to be concealed.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

House Bill 1815

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?id=3025
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Quick
I agree, but kids will be kids and some are extremely senseless. What if you could return what he threw at you. That would be being a good citizen

Wait.... you said you got his LP. I am sure someone has the capability to run it

Nothing to dramatic, but to let him know you know where he lives...
How would I be a good citizen if I returned the drink cup full of something that went all over the car? It is not like they were littering and I "happened" to be driving beside them, this **** was deliberate. Bad thing about the LP is I just read it off to the dispatcher and cant remember what it was which is a good thing. No offense but the kids will be kids is bullshit, I have a 9 and a 6 year old that are kids, these were old enough to drive and should have known better and need their asses beat! Thing is what if "I" was the psycho guy that carried a gun and decided today I am going to blow the ******* head off cause of the situation? That is the reason I do not carry or own a gun....
Old 06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
12 Second Club

that is the difference in people about carrying a gun.....knowing when is the right time to use your gun. i carry mine with me, and i will never pull it out unless i feel that mine, or my families life is in immediate danger. and I will also never pull it out unless i have the intent to use it. it isn't something that should be used as a scare tactic but as a last resort self-defense.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by beedo
Thing is what if "I" was the psycho guy that carried a gun and decided today I am going to blow the ******* head off cause of the situation? That is the reason I do not carry or own a gun....
well i am glad to know if you have thoughts like that, that you do not carry. not bashing you or anything, just glad to see that you know that you are a more responsible person for knowing what one could do in your hands if you got pissed off enough. make sense? it all comes down to REPSONSIBILTY, and some people can't handle the responsibilty that comes with owning a gun
Old 06-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Teching In

post the plate #....I will post the address it is registered at.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

well i am glad to know if you have thoughts like that, that you do not carry. not bashing you or anything, just glad to see that you know that you are a more responsible person for knowing what one could do in your hands if you got pissed off enough. make sense? it all comes down to REPSONSIBILTY, and some people can't handle the responsibilty that comes with owning a gun
I understand what you are saying, I dont think I would ever pull it out to scare someone but I dont want to find out. Had a friends dad pull his out in a road rage incident with no intent to use it but to "scare" the guy and he had about 20 DPD pull his *** over guns drawn on 635, I am not gonna have that happen. I do have a bad under the bed with nails in it though!
Old 06-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Teching In

that is the difference in people about carrying a gun.....knowing when is the right time to use your gun. i carry mine with me, and i will never pull it out unless i feel that mine, or my families life is in immediate danger. and I will also never pull it out unless i have the intent to use it. it isn't something that should be used as a scare tactic but as a last resort self-defense.

thats because scare tatics don't work anymore. with so many people carrying guns now a days if someone is to pull theirs they better be ready to use it because that person who is probably carrying is now ready and legally allowed to use it since they were threatened first. i have mine strictly for self defense nothing more, if you want to scare someone dress up like chuck norris.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

Damn those people are pieces of ****
Old 06-18-2009, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by imperial07
thats because scare tatics don't work anymore. with so many people carrying guns now a days if someone is to pull theirs they better be ready to use it because that person who is probably carrying is now ready and legally allowed to use it since they were threatened first. i have mine strictly for self defense nothing more, if you want to scare someone dress up like chuck norris.
i couldn't agree with you more.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LOL at the ball bearings can I get some of those...we were coming back from San Antonio pulling a car hauler loaded and some jkass decides to try to run us off into the ditch needless to say he had some sockets and other pieces of metal thrown at his truck for being a complete moron. But yeah you are right they will pull a gun in a heart beat