Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Coming to te Newort news area in janurary

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coming to te Newort news area in janurary

Hey all,
I am headed down to Fort Eustis in Janurary to be an instructor. i was wondering how the F-body scene is down there? i was there in March 08 for BNCOC and saw lots of nice cars. i am from michigan originally and have been stationed at Fort Drum NY for the last 8 and a half years. I am currently in Iraq and after this will be down VA way. I have a black 2000 trans am with a 67mm turbo, roll cage, tranny work, boyds and some other mods... I would like to hangout with some fellow F-body enthusiasts. I might need to get some work down to it soon since i have some holes in my pistons and not sure if my current mechanic will be able to get it all done before i report to eustis. I am wondering if theres any reputable F-body shops to rebuild or replace my engine?turbo setup? I am looking for over 650HP as currently i have around 480. My car is a runner and needs some work now since it blows oil and smoke out of the oil breather cap and runs sluggish. It still gets up and goes but not for too much longer if i dont get her fixed. I was looking at VA speed and they seem like they know what there talking about. Money isnt really an issue with me and would like some info for the area i am coming too. any info would be appreciated and hope to see some new faces when i get there. I will be trailering my car there so it doesnt blow up on the drive down there. Thanks in advance for the help and i will be there mid janurary..

Jeremy
Attached Thumbnails Coming to te Newort news area in janurary-carshow1.jpg  
Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Im at Langley and live in VA Beach.. but id love to hang out and Id really love a ride in your TA! Ill pm you my cell number. Names Chris Bailey.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

I am close by, across the James river from Newport News in Smithfield. The f-body scene was larger than it is now, but still not too bad.

Look in the Hampton Roads thread, that is where most of the local stuff will get posted.

There is a local board too, if you want that info PM me.