View Full Version : hey guys i need your help!!!

styoung
06-20-2009, 08:08 PM
i just found out that my 2007 Kawasaki KLX 300 was stolen :mad: . i had it in my basement chained to the oil tank with a 3/8" chain and a heavy ass lock. they cut the chain off. im so pissed, i work hard to play hard and some piece of shit comes and takes my bike. so if anyone hears of someone trying to sell one in the New Bedford area please let me know. i dont know if home owners insurance will cover it or not. does anyone know how that shit works?

Anonymous
06-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Sounds like an inside job.

thechef
06-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Sounds like an inside job.

yup...call the cops

TheSilverOne
06-21-2009, 11:36 AM
New Bedford

also the problem

WJ SOM SS
06-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Was it a legally Ma.-registered ATV? Do you have all the paperwork and title?

My84Z
06-21-2009, 12:56 PM
first call the police cause insurance will want a report either way second keep watching ebay and cl. fucking scum bag thieves!

styoung
06-21-2009, 01:04 PM
yup...call the cops

that was the first thing i did.

Was it a legally Ma.-registered ATV? Do you have all the paperwork and title?

ya it was registered for offroad use so i could ride in the state forest and i have all the paperwork the dealership gave me because i bought it new as a left over in '08

first call the police cause insurance will want a report either way second keep watching ebay and cl. fucking scum bag thieves!

i just hope that homeowners insurance will cover it. it was in my house. chained up and they cut the chain. that just goes to show that if someone wants something bad enough they will find a way to take it. i hate people like that, i have never stole anything in my life.

styoung
06-21-2009, 01:07 PM
also the problem

well i really dont live in New Bedford, i live in a small town just outside New Bedford. i figured people know where New Bedford is so they can get a idea of what area of Mass. i live in.

My84Z
06-21-2009, 02:53 PM
I hear ya man these scumbags have been out in force around the area lately and it's only gonna get worst with this economy