Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 stage question

Old 06-21-2009, 10:25 PM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default 2 stage question

So I've been playing with spray for some time now but want to go big.

Car is a HC 347 forged bottom end. Ran a 200 wet shot for some time but have dialed it back to a 100 wet for now. I plan to run a 2 stage wet/dry setup this season. Fuel system consists of dual intank 255's primary has a racetronix hotwire kit and the second one is wired in to kick on when I arm the sauce. green top injectors stock lines, rail and return.

I'd like to up the wet kit to 175 and then start adding dry on top of it since I don't really trust a single wet shot bigger than 200. by the end of the season i'd love to get away with a 175/150 wet/dry for a total of 325 Just wondering what issues i'd face doing this, we ran the 200 shot with 21* and a 11.5 AFR i'm guessing i'd need to pull more timing and maybe fatten it up a little. Also what plugs would you recomend? car ran a mix of 93 104 in the tank on the sauce. How much of a risk to a run of hurting the engine on this much juice? I know 325 is a lot but it's coming on 2 stages, second stage probibly wont come on until second gear anyway.

Search this Thread