What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 WS6 Formula

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 04:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 WS6 Formula

I need some opinions on what you guys think my car is worth. Here's the info:

99 WS6 Formula, 46k, black, M6, T-tops, charcoal leather interior. The car has always been garaged and is in superb condition! This is one of the cleanest WS6 Formulas you will find outside and in. Needs absolutely nothing and will drive anywhere with zero problems. AC blows ice cold, and everything works like it should. I have never driven the car in rain/snow. The car still has the original wiper blades too lol. About the only flaw is the driver side hatch panel has a scratch on it. I did not build this car to race but wanted a street/show car with the best parts available and I think I accomplished this. The only reason I'm considering selling is I'm ready to move on to another toy. Not sure exactly what, maybe a Vette who knows. I just rarely drive the car and would like to get something else.

Here are the mods:

Clear lid, Jet hot long tubes with off road Y and a Borla exhaust. Custom Mamo cam 228/232 along with milled AFR 205 heads. Textrallia clutch. The car drives perfect, sounds sounds awesome. Silver face guages, under hood mirrors, polished center taillight section etc...

I will post pics later
Old 06-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99WS6Formula
I need some opinions on what you guys think my car is worth. Here's the info:

99 WS6 Formula, 46k, black, M6, T-tops, charcoal leather interior. The car has always been garaged and is in superb condition! This is one of the cleanest WS6 Formulas you will find outside and in. Needs absolutely nothing and will drive anywhere with zero problems. AC blows ice cold, and everything works like it should. I have never driven the car in rain/snow. The car still has the original wiper blades too lol. About the only flaw is the driver side hatch panel has a scratch on it. I did not build this car to race but wanted a street/show car with the best parts available and I think I accomplished this. The only reason I'm considering selling is I'm ready to move on to another toy. Not sure exactly what, maybe a Vette who knows. I just rarely drive the car and would like to get something else.

Here are the mods:

Clear lid, Jet hot long tubes with off road Y and a Borla exhaust. Custom Mamo cam 228/232 along with milled AFR 205 heads. Textrallia clutch. The car drives perfect, sounds sounds awesome. Silver face guages, under hood mirrors, polished center taillight section etc...

I will post pics later
The market is rough. I would say under 15k for sure.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cant wait for pics. Where are you located?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think you can easily get 14k out of that. Low miles, good color, WS6, 6 speed, TTops and cloth. All desirable options.

1 of 175 WS6 Formulas made for the year.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You got yourself a very rare car there. I would say the same about 14-15