Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Southern Cali, checking in.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Cali, checking in.

Hey Everyone, I always come here when I need some info so I figured it is about time i register, I am by no means a "newbie" to LS1's or cars in general, but i look forward to expanding my knowledge with all of you.

Might as well share some pictures of my ride

2002 Camaro SS:

Old 06-23-2009, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

What's the low down on the car?

Welcome to the site.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Staging Lane

well, i bought it from a guy who didn't know really anything about cars or how much they are worth, so i got it for $12,000. When i bought it, it had about 14k original miles on it. The guy i bought it from lived within walking distance from work, and drove an 07 civic to school and back. So this thing never got and drive time really. He was the original owner, and was selling it due to it just sitting and not being driven. So i snagged it right up.

Owned it for about a year now, and so far i have not done anything too crazy to it as far as mods go. I've mainly just done suspension work on it, since i know that the stock suspension on LS1's aren't the greatest. Now im focusing more on performance, so i added the lid, bigger MAF, ported and polished stock TB, and in about 2-3 weeks im going to throw some Long Tube headers on her, with a true dual exhaust dumped before the axle.

Future plans aren't big, just a 3200 stall, head and cam swap, and maybe some nice wheels. After that I will be finished with her. It's my Daily Driver, so i don't want it to be too crazy, as far as horsepower goes.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome check out our meet sometime

caligeneralzcc.com
Old 06-30-2009, 05:38 PM
TECH Regular

Welcome, glad to see more guys form Socal. Cant wait to get back and start doin some meets.

Search this Thread